3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Are the intercourse scenes in this game good? Or are they choppy/sliding paper, or no-sexual content?
both choppy and sliding. Some aspects, like the main sex part, is smoothed out with typical flash puppet animation, although its better than most but still kinda lacks quality of frame by frame since its so restricted with the expressions and such. Other times it's a choppy 3 frame loop like with breast fondling.

Reactions: eslotam
Jan 13, 2018
Always love Pokkaloh games, although I only played Pokkaloh and some kind of game call Mozzoloh? But I can see improvement in art in this game :))) really expect this
You should definitely check out Magic University Principal. I love this dev because he's constantly improving with each new game. This latest one is looking to be very promising.

Boddone72

Jun 28, 2017
for me nice game :) but yes difficult at the start

sorry for stupid question, i am noob in programming.

to make a game like this, what is the best program ? i use rpgmaker but i like to try another way

sorry for english

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Titsnicle 0.25

Windows:

Android:

changelog
V0.25
  • New zone : Snow Mountains and its wolf castle
  • 3 new animated scenes
  • New items
  • Forge for enchanting (already available in 0.22)
  • Topless/Naked/Bottomless modes fixed
  • Some monsters may appear Topless/Naked/Bottomless
  • Skip button for texts
  • Other quality of life upgrades

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
The developper is the queen of (mini-)games, but apparently, she is unaware.

For instance, the treasure hunt of Pokkaloh was great. Mozzoloh was the pinnacle, so far. A brilliant fighting game plus other nice ideas, as the dating game or the monster hunt. Mozzoloh was ended prematurely, though, missing inner logic at the end, because she wanted to wrap it up, already busy thinking about... MUP, where she replaced the teaching mini-game with nothing. The monster fights were intentionally just a side aspect. But side aspect to what exactly? Well, MUP will return as a virtual novel.

And in Titsnicle, we get an option to play it as a virtual novel... YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MINI-GAMES! There are hardly any decisions to be made during the monster battles here. You press the rings whenever green light appears. Other than that, just make sure that your weapon is adequate. IT COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER. The graphics are beautiful, the characters are nicely thought-out, the story is amusing, but there is one problem: it's not yet a GAME.

Last edited:

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
it's 0.40 update today does anyone have 0.35 or 0.40?
There's a 0.39 version on itch:
It has some content blocked, but also some new content. Since there's no .40 patreon version, it's ok, haha.

Reactions: jadus007

F1forhalp

SOTD: Type'O'Negative - der untermensch
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There's a 0.39 version on itch:
It has some content blocked, but also some new content. Since there's no .40 patreon version, it's ok, haha.
..couldn't upload it -here- because the file is too large; sadly i don't use a Mega or something. anything i store, i store offline.

Reactions: rrapa

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
..couldn't upload it -here- because the file is too large; sadly i don't use a Mega or something. anything i store, i store offline.
No sweat, man; we share what we can, when we can! If anything people who like this team's games but can't/won't pay are ok with waiting a bit to access the public version, since they don't seem to be supermassively popular.
I find it pretty nice of the devs that they'd release public versions while the game is in active development.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes