Seeking TITTIES... VN's and quality sandbox

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
ok folks... hit me with your knowledge!!!

one thing i dislike in our genre of kink is the overabundance of unrealistically large breasts... i prefer fit to petite renders, with average to small boobs. beyond a distaste for Femdom, cuck(im a Daddy Dom IRL) im open to most anything, with a leaning towards the fantasy genre... some of the games from here i enjoyed was Melody, DMSD, city of broken dreamers, MILFY, COC, harem hotel, summertime love, etc... treasures of nadia is maybe my current overall fav... i prefer ones with moving animations so if its stills only it needs to be top notch renders... incest is a plus but not required. i dont like the super cartoony style like STS... completed is a huge bonus, as i have enough games im rabidly awaiting updates for...

i hope i gave enough infor for folks to actually respond with hidden gems i might have missed... i notice the rate of replies seems to be really low in this forum.

Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
i should note, i dont care for mom scenes at all... if the rest of the game recommendation has it, i can deal with it, but i dont want games that concentrate on women older than the MC

EDIT: i am addicted to extreme deepthroat (think GF's forever, futa film) so ANY suggestion that has well rendered scenes of this nature are VERY welcome. im not actually into beastiality but damn those horse scenes can be yummy, yummy...

Last edited:

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Some others I thought of... MIST has a petite character, and the other characters have good proportions as well. Halfway House the two girls are good sizes, though the foster woman is certainly above average (you can skip her arc though). I also absolutely love Eve's body in Summer Scent, she has an athletic build.

Reactions: txdragonman

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
Gotta agree... way too many balloon tits sometimes. Have you tried Haley's Story? Absolutely love her model. There's also not a lot of content yet but you might enjoy Single Again.
i havent. ill look it up now... obviously by my post, im on the hunt... ;)

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
i saw mist, and considered it, but passed... maybe i should give it a chance.

im looking for story and ease of fap-ability... not currently interested in games that are going to make me work super hard. im very much a guide player... Lain may be my favorite person on here for the high quality cheats/walkthrough mods created by that person.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
When you start MIST there's an option to get a bunch of starting supplies that really lessens the grind. There's still a little grind but I felt it was more than worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: txdragonman

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
dating my daughter
Holiday Island (darkhound)
Duality
Girl House
Foot of the Mountains
Straitened Times
Something Unlimited (DC Universe Parody)
Heart Problems
Pale Carnations
Bastard Girls R
Apocalypse
VIRTUES
My New Life REVAMP
Wicked Paradise
Island of Lust

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
dating my daughter
Holiday Island (darkhound)
Duality
Girl House
Foot of the Mountains
Straitened Times
Something Unlimited (DC Universe Parody)
Heart Problems
Pale Carnations
Bastard Girls R
Apocalypse
VIRTUES
My New Life REVAMP
Wicked Paradise
Island of Lust
any of these completed? im getting super tired of starting games/VN's and just when it starts to be looking good, "BAM" the end

this just happened to be in a game called "Hillside". innocent, sheltered emma had me excited, and the whole game ends before even a first sex scene...

ive played DMD... good one!