TMNT Game Idea

ffffffffROTHY

Apr 15, 2021
Came up with this randomly. I have no intention of actually creating this as I have zero game dev or art experience, but I could maybe write. I feel there's too much representation for April and not enough from some of the mutant girls in the franchise. I guess this would be done in Ren'py as a trainer sort of game?

The story: The Turtles, Splinter, April, and Casey have to go to another dimension or something for an indeterminate amount of time, but oh no, they need someone to make sure all their allies in New York are coordinated to fend off the Foot Clan and other baddies while they're away! April or Casey bring in the MC, who they know from somewhere and trust enough to run the whole thing. MC gets to know all the mutant girls, and inevitably starts banging them.

The Must Include Girls:
Alopex (IDW. Cute, fluffy, & popular. Option to change what color her face markings are)
Ninjara (Archie. Combine elements from both the comic and 2012 Alopex.)
Mona Lisa (Either 87 or IDW version, depends on what people want to see.)
Sally Pride (There's always an audience for buff lionesses.)

The Maybes:
Koya (A bitch bird would spice up the roster.)
Venus (Must be IDW, at least in design. Doesn't need to have the baggage of being a former Punk Frog.)
Jagwar (Was male in Archie, but is a girl in IDW, but also a goddess. Should be brought down to being a Mutanimal if included.)
Seri (Could work, but critically not a mutant.)
Leatherhead & Wingnut (Listed together because the cast list for Mutant Mayhem has women playing them. Probably only need one if you go for it.)

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited: