To all future devs seeking advice.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
When you post a thread asking for advice, it is best not to word it in a "Yes, I'd like that" or "No, I wouldn't like that" fashion, when it comes to kink content. No matter what your kink is, there will be an audience for it. So, if you're planning on an cheating game, something many people will immediately get up in arms over, don't say:

"Would you play a game where (specific cheating scnario) happens?"
Instead, ask an cheating specific question, like:

"I'm making an cheating game, would you prefer a focus on the betrayal (NTR) or more of a tale of a character who simply lost love for their partner?"
With this change you're more likely to get a constructive discussion about the theme your game is going to have, NTR naysayers are also usually cheating naysayers, in fact, most of them don't know that there's a difference, so you're not going to get hundreds of replies of "NO! because I'm an ignorant selfish cunt and all games have to be catered to my particular tastes" and more replies of "While I'm interested in either, I don't think there are enough games that explore x in a way that really tickles my pickle."

The first scenario opens the door to negativity, the second opens the door to discussion. If you want a positive discussion about what to do, go with the latter. If you want people to convince you not to do something, go with the former.