dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This game is interesting but nothing more, i definitely prefer the one with the bar.

D

Deleted member 2282431

As much as I love last call, this kicked me right in the face! Being that Vis is one of my absolute favs (of all time) this seems like a more lighthearted version. (not a ripoff so don't get all triggered, just in the same realm) I really need a fansig now though and can't wait for the next release. And for all you 2game??? whiners let me remind you DMD & Melody, mic drop, out...

Reactions: BisonFan02

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Good game so far, even if there is not so much content so far and few own choices that can be made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Damn that was a lot of fun. For once the story is the highlight of a game here. I mean obviously the plot
is a setup to put the MC in the position of being fought over by princesses, but it's still really good writing.
The costumes are also great as is the setting. The princesses faces are not that awesome tbh, except
maybe Cassia. Valentina's blue/gray hair makes her look really old. They wouldn't be the first devs to give
he love interests a little retcon "plastic surgery" so it's not that a big deal. There is no animation at all
except for the studio branding in the intro.
Some other reactions:
An exception to the costumes looking good is the plate armor, which I assume is supposed to be lorica
segmentata. It looks like it's made of kitchen aluminum foil for a high school play.
The fact that the devs spent all that effort on the studio branding but left the file's ico as the Ren'py default
"ranger girl with a snake"-thing made me lol.
The art slut in the final scene was a nice appetizer, and she seems to have a better personality than any
of the princesses to boot. I hope she's not just planned to be a throwaway.
It is almost always better to fake mirror-heavy scenes by just positioning an empty mirror frame and
wall in front of a whatever the mirror is supposed to be reflecting rather than actually using reflections.
I'm referring to the scene where Cassia "accidentally" shows off her nude body to the MC. The render
is pretty rough.(also she seems to have left someone's butt inside her dress that's lying on the floor;))

Reactions: Walter Victor

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Calling it now.

We'll go the the North and help Nicabar defeat King Brennus, and become the new ruler there. Then marry Princess Aelinia to secure the alliance. Maybe have Kaylan as a mistress.

Prepare for drama between Valentina and Aelinia.

Reactions: dacris69

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Always like "realistic" medieval games. I feel like they always go too far into fantasy with orcs and monsters and magic. I just like a gritty medieval classic setting so this looks good

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
the android phones technology now a days its almost just a good as a PC.
Yes, I have an Android system... but it's just a basic phone and I don't think the 9/10 of the stuff here couldn't work on it !
As for the stability and security of Androids, let's not talk about it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I liked this, medieval games bring difference.
If you ask me for a choice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I think the King and the Queen don’t like my idea and my MC gets into the guillotine :whistle:
Unless he solves most of the big problems of the (and in the) kingdom then I don't think he can get them all. Since the devs only game is Last Call which isn't finished yet we really have no idea if both or either games will have harem.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes