Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Lovely ladies ... and I really want to plow that queen :p

Really good start - could be a bit longer for a first release, but it is setting a solid base.

I hope this will not be a harem game and we have to pick and/or be careful, because all the ladies try to hook up with the MC already. And currently all women look delicious and it would be a shame when we can fuck them all without any thrill. :)

Oh - one complaint. The armors look horrible. Like shirts with a shiny texture.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Amazing first release, renders are beautiful, story has been very good this far. One huge downside to this game is gonna be having to choose between Cassia and Valentina (have to see more of Aelinia to fall for her too) o_O.
Can't wait for more!

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'll share my theory..... the oldest priness is the one most obsessed with the MC, but since niether the blunt aproach, nor flirting (as evidenced by her sisters failure )seems to work, she's taking the highroad to get him....

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So... is the reading really worth the download? Or better wait for the 0.2 and then make more than two choices (for what I read in the comments)? :unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm... interesting. the quality looks nice, i like the story and idea but the genres... no fucking? :<

i really like this girl :) can we fuck her later?
f95.jpg

also this girl is cute and curvy :3 hopefully this girl can be romanced and fucked aswell :3
f951.jpg

still confused - are we this guy?
f952.jpg

nonetheless looks really intersting and great quality and taste wise looking forward for more - as long as there are more girls like these two and there will be sex lateron (and pls not in POV) after succesful romance or whatever is planned! :)

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
hm... interesting. the quality looks nice, i like the story and idea but the genres... no fucking? :<

View attachment 672628

also this girl is cute and curvy :3 hopefully this girl can be romanced and fucked aswell :3
View attachment 672629

View attachment 672630

nonetheless looks really intersting and great quality and taste wise looking forward for more - as long as there are more girls like these two and there will be sex lateron (and pls not in POV) after succesful romance or whatever is planned! :)
You literallycan fuck the second girl though.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017

View attachment 672628

View attachment 672629

View attachment 672630

Might want to play the game before asking. Those questions are answered pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Might want to play the game before asking. Those questions are answered pretty quickly.
i just didn’t play it yet cause of two simple things: very early version (not much content so far as I assume) and no sex tags. That’s why I asked.
But in general you are right ;)

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
The game is alright so far. The potential partners have nice renders, have their own personalities, and the story so far is nothing too special, but quite alright.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes