ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
i just didn’t play it yet cause of two simple things: very early version (not much content so far as I assume) and no sex tags. That’s why I asked.
But in general you are right ;)
Well, there is sex in this release, so...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
and if that dev doesn't then he can't check it for bugs.
Android Studio comes with an emulator specifically designed for accurate testing. For an actual full playthrough with comparable performance there's a few options available, heard Mumu/Android x86/AntiMicro or setting up your own in Virtualbox/Android Studio are all decent choices depending on actual priorities.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
i just didn’t play it yet cause of two simple things: very early version (not much content so far as I assume) and no sex tags. That’s why I asked.
But in general you are right ;)
Your missing the plot of the game here or hype is gonna twist for you in the next update. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I finaly downloaded it. Good looking kinetic novel!! (y)
The gothic architecture, roman armor and medival dreses all in one context is kinda awkward for me xD, but I guess you do what you can with the assets you have/exsist.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
I really really liked this game. It has a whole lot of promise and the characters/story were all great! I just hope updates don't take forever to come.

May 26, 2019
Very nicely rendered. A little slow to get going, but overall a solid initial release (except that the youngest princess is really un-likeable). Hopefully the plot progresses into more interesting territory soon.

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the TO BE BE A KING [v0.1] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry TO BE BE A KING [v0.1] po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

snax23

May 12, 2020
This looks very promising, and if the story ends up being good instead of just smash all the women simulator, I'll be excited to follow it.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for 0.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes