Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Princess Astrid also had a reason to kill the king. She was looking forward to the king's consent to marry Mariusa. Additionally, she ordered the general to bring her men, which is suspicious?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Of course, it was the plushie that did it! There was no beer at the ball and the plushie took offense at that.
Right? They just had wine, and apparently wine in ancient Rome was not only weak, but disgusting. Hardly surprising from a society that enjoyed eating partially rotten food (fruit in particular).

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Havent been able to get to the part wherein the king is dead yet. But for me maybe there is a chance that the mc and the king planned to fake the king's death so that they can draw the real enemy or plotters on the multiple assasination attempts.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

skuzbot

Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone have the 7.1 download for Mac? I grabbed 5.1 and added game folder data for the PC update of 7.1, but there's bad script errors all throughout chapter 6. Anybody else experienced this?

Great game, good writing and really starting to enjoy it and then error screen after error screen. Never got any text from the queen's guest and the blondes arrival.

Gabrielluizgomes

Jul 11, 2020
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Desenvolvedor: ITroy

Versão do jogo: 0.6.1
Versão do mod: 0.6.1

Recursos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalação:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod: Mega

Porta Android não oficial com Mod: Mega

Você também pode encontrar aqui:

[Anexar]1145013[/Anexar][Anexar]1145014[/Anexar][Anexar]1145015[/Anexar][Anexar]1145016[/Anexar][Anexar]1145017[/Anexar]
[/CITAR]
Ser Rei v0.7.1

• Angry
Reactions: _Maou_ and cxx

CodeJ

Sep 4, 2021

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Mod update?

Reactions: _Maou_

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Please update your mod for v. 0.7.1!! :)

Reactions: _Maou_

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well it seems that the dev likes to mess with the code of the previous updates to the point that the mod needs to be rewritten every time a new update is released
Good morning. Let's be honest, completely. This is a bullshit excuse regardless if it's a mod, a written guide, or anything else dealing with a game/VN that's a WIP (work in progress). Of course changes occur just as if a person was painting a picture, building a house, or restoring a classic muscle car for examples. This is absolutely no different. The only excuse that is plausible is if the "creator" of any particular material decides they don't have time to allocate to the project or simply loses desire to progress. That's all that changes, period. All the other yammering in my years of business is just filler to disguise the true issue at hand... imho.
Sancho1969 your expertise is humbly requested. It would seem the current creator/updater of the To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod has rescinded commitment and although we are thankful for previous updates, we appeal for more updates. Would you at the very least consider it if BrandyYT continues to show no indication in the continuation of this glorious mod of which I have no doubt in your capabilities of continuing?
Good morning to you too. They could simply have a full plate either IRL or with other projects at the moment. Personally I've played this VN some time back but don't remember being overly intrigued. Seems if I was I would have made a mod regardless (I generally could care less if a VN has a mod or not, I don't write them to supply them, I write them for my personal use if I'm intrigued by the product and supply a few here and there out of pure generousity tbh). Bottom line I'd say let the current supplier provide their stance as to what is going on if they haven't yet. If they've served you well in the past then give them the benefit of the doubt first, again imo. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
Either way, thank you for the response!
Good day sir!
I get it, it can be frustrating when folks seem to go ghost which is why I post wayyyyy more than I should to be as transparent as possible and not surgar-coating anything but that's me and the way I work which may not fit the bill for others. I'll may revisit this at some point, sure. I currently have other obligations on my plate so those must be completed first then who knows. Regards and good day to you and yours as well.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
To Be A King (0.9.0) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(Abandoned)

Game version: v0.9.0
Mod version : 0.3

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates!

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*Mod is updated! If you found some error please let me know!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes