cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally reached end and can't say i was disappointed about update.

So far looks like possibilities for either, and all the complications for Our Hero that implies.
yea, marry oldest princess and rest girls will be concubines and that path will head to disaster.

Reactions: Yamura

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- To Be A King v0.9.1+ xinkala wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :

Unofficial Android Port With Mod :

You can also find here:

IMG_20210416_131837.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-04-41-289_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-04-36-967_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-04-26-452_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-16-13-04-22-588_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Last edited:

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I´ve got a lore question about marriage laws in the game world. Is it fully polygamist, a concubinage or just a common acceptance for mistresses or even a combination of all of the above?

Because there are hints for all of those possibilities and the question is kinda important to my decisions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know the prince is written to be insufferable, but goddamn, the dev did a good job of making him just the most annoying person in this game haha. Love the game!
well every1 knows by now that he is behind kidnap so he will get what he deserves soon.

To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod
nice.

Mc mc wish to make prince Marius a cuck while mc "enjoying" his time with queen. Any chance for it ??
cuck how? he doesn't date any1 atm and "viking" princess isn't for his taste so they ending up married is somewhat unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sang-hwa

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
To Be A King (v0.5.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.5.1
Mod Version : 0.5.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod :
Mega

Only Cheat Mod : Mega

Only Gallery Mod : Mega

Only Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Pc With Cheat/Gallery/WT. Mod : Mega

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
What's the difference between the 1st and last d/l links? I thought the first was also PC and it's 100 odd kbs. The last is a massive 500+ Megs.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Well, it was a great week here! The beta team was WAY faster than I expected, and To Be A King certainly got its most polished release ever, thanks to them. If you've enjoyed Chapter 5, you owe them a big thanks. They had to go through Chapters 1-5 to check to make sure that things were working & consistent. To Be A King Chapter 5 will be released to the final Patreon tier on April 21.

If you haven't yet, spread the word about the game. With limited options for "advertising" an adult visual novel, word-of-mouth is crucial to small devs, like me. Without it, we tend to plateau with small numbers of patrons and interest.

Chapter 6 work has begun. At this stage, it's script writing and outlining. Outline for Chapter 6, with detailed scene notes, is complete. Renders aren't too far off, I imagine. During Chapter 5's development, I enjoyed doing renders while other script work remained. I'll repeat that for Chapter 6. Way too soon to say Chapter 6's length, but I think the size of Chapter 5 is the minimum for Chapter 6.

There will be a poll very soon for the Influencer tier and higher tiers. I just want to give folks some time to play the latest release before I drop that poll.

I'll avoid any spoilers here, but we have definitely reached the stage of the game where you will need multiple playthroughs to see everything, if that is your jam. There is now a lot of dialogue changes, different renders, and different outcomes based on your choices. I know this because I spent a bit over a day finding a much better method to keep track of scenes, renders, and story progression.

I'll end by talking about a feature I previewed during development, but that did not make it into Chapter 5 - free roam. I had the best plans, and with it retroactively setup in Chapters 1-4, it played well (in my opinion). It was different, felt fun, and not overwhelming or confusing. But, with the amount of content in Chapter 5, it did not play that way at all when I used it there. It was a bit confusing, often a bit too much with new quest notifications, and kept a bit too much content hidden where someone might not go looking for it right away. With the restart of To Be A King's development, I really want to try new things. Sometimes you try things and they don't work out well. Free roam was definitely a victim of that, though I'm happy that I didn't put something in that was not up to where I wanted it to be.

With these larger releases, I'm now able to experiment more and try out some new story branches too. You see a few blossoming in Chapter 5, and Chapter 6 will continue several of those. Remember that you can always submit your suggestions via DM here on Patreon or in my Discord suggestions channel. One patron's suggestion already made it into the game in Chapter 5, so feel free to send them in. I'll have another update next week. Until then, enjoy To Be A King, and enjoy what looks to be a very busy April with adult visual novel releases!

----------

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There seems to be a bug. I selected choice for MC to reject Cassia early on but after her rescue it automatically shows a heart in the Relationships section.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There seems to be a bug. I selected choice for MC to reject Cassia early on but after her rescue it automatically shows a heart in the Relationships section.
why she wouldn't like her rescuer?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If it isn't a bug then it should be made clear it's because of that as I've not made MC pursue anyone so seeing that heart in the Relationship section was confusing.
it could be bug or working as intended.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes