VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - To Be Or Not To Be [v0.3] [Dandy Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1157790

Pretty good CGs and scenarios, and a cute protagonist. While early in development (it's quite short in its current state) this game has huge upside. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't picked-up more traction on Patreon, although, I suspect infrequent posting of the developer may be the reason. Hopefully this isn't one that gets abandoned, as I look forward to what's in store.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

As a whole, while the overall content was rather short, I still did enjoy it. Renders look very solid and unique even, which is saying something given the amount of games I've been through. I also always give out plus points for the lesbian content since I definitely am a sucker for that. Definitely helps that Nalia/Nat are one of the more attractive characters that I've seen in a while.

As for any criticism, I'm just a little fuzzy when it comes to how the moral/corruption scale works along with a few grammar errors here and there. Overall though, I enjoyed the content and will keep an eye on future updates
  3. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Did not expect much from this game but it has been rather exceptional thus far. There is a likeable MC surrounded with many options allowing you to play how you want to. The people are her are quite attractive and offer much variation not only in looks but also in personalities.

I definitely look forward to seeing more. I was quite underwhelmed by how short this was but there is some branching so I can understand why. This is one to take a look at in q couple months when the game has more content for sure.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Panchromatic

Essentially my only problem with this was the same problem I had with Good Girl Gone Bad, which is the idea that sluttiness is somehow the antithesis of morality and niceness. Why can't I have a character that's promiscuous and a good person? Why are they mutually exclusive?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

abidover

My first review ever, had to give feedback cuz the game is just too good. Can't wait to see how to story unfolds. The main character and the others are freaking beautiful as well. You have my support creator. Thanks for the game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

stormdrain

Not much content so I found this hard to rate. But the animation and renders are pretty good with already a few sex scenes in there. The characters seems likeable and the women pretty. Lynn as a female protagonist is pretty unique as I haven't seen her model in any other games. The dialogue is decently written.

The moral and corruption system of what choices you make and how this affects Lynn and her relationships with the other characters should become clear in future updates. Overall I enjoyed playing this despite there not being much content. I recommend giving this game a go and if it continues on the path it's at now, then I'm sure my rating will go up as more updates are released.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

Wins for me include:
    1. Female Protagonist (a hot, and unique looking one).
    2. Lesbianism (so far the romance-able options are very intriguing and beautiful. The teacher, the friend, the sis (and I'm assuming the mom) are exciting prospects and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
    3. Very good writing.

Don't give up on this dev, I'm counting on you! And supporting you ;-)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

JamesMacC

I just played this with my family in the next room so I couldn't fully relax, but.....so far so good. This is similar to 'Good Girl Gone Bad'.

P.s. I realize I didn't need to include the first part of this comment.

P.s.s. It's good
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (v0.1) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Graphics
    + Easy Playing
    + No Grinding
    + Nice Story
    Cons:
    - No Animation
    - Short
    Conclusion:
    Pretty Good for version 01, not much happening yet, but at least no grinding and useless Playing.
    Graphics are Nice and the Story starts off pretty Good.

Last Words:
    Worth The Download
  10. P
    4.00 star(s)

popoppl

It looks to me like a good start to the game. Lynn has a great design and is well rendered. The mom looks a little funny though. The dialogue is pretty well written but might be just a touch wordy between renders. If it adds animations it has the makings of a 5 star game in my opinion. Hopefully, the story is creative. Ignore the female protagonist haters.