Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
After playing the game and reading all the comments on this topic, I'm surprised that most players still haven't filed a complaint on his monetization page.

(I think this is the most working way to bring such developers down from heaven to earth.)

But seriously, you take money from people and what do you give in return? Content? It can be found on the Internet.

Interesting gameplay? Judging by the comments, it's the same as all games on this engine, then what's the point of supporting you?

Maybe an interesting plot?Although you yourself wrote that it is being prepared, so it is not known what it will be, it turns out that people are buying a pig in a poke?

But after I read your post on what fictional standards for these games, I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Are you serious?What are the Standards for these games?
Although if you're talking about monetization standards for games, maybe you're right.

But this does not apply to the basic functionality of the game, which should be in the game.
Hiding basic functions behind paid access is not to show your genius or a way to get you to support, it shows your impotence.
The same goes for paid content. Did you create it? No, so who gave the right to sell it?

And if you sum up, first put your game in order, then think about how to make money from it.
Because trying to force people to pay for a product that works through one place will greatly spoil your reputation as a developer.

iosifstalin

May 11, 2017
After playing the game and reading all the comments on this topic, I'm surprised that most players still haven't filed a complaint on his monetization page.

(I think this is the most working way to bring such developers down from heaven to earth.)

But seriously, you take money from people and what do you give in return? Content? It can be found on the Internet.

Interesting gameplay? Judging by the comments, it's the same as all games on this engine, then what's the point of supporting you?

Maybe an interesting plot?Although you yourself wrote that it is being prepared, so it is not known what it will be, it turns out that people are buying a pig in a poke?

But after I read your post on what fictional standards for these games, I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Are you serious?What are the Standards for these games?
Although if you're talking about monetization standards for games, maybe you're right.

But this does not apply to the basic functionality of the game, which should be in the game.
Hiding basic functions behind paid access is not to show your genius or a way to get you to support, it shows your impotence.
The same goes for paid content. Did you create it? No, so who gave the right to sell it?

And if you sum up, first put your game in order, then think about how to make money from it.
Because trying to force people to pay for a product that works through one place will greatly spoil your reputation as a developer.
I disagree.
The developer did a lot of work. He wrote the game code, found and integrated pictures and videos.
You don't think it's that easy to do, do you?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I disagree.
The developer did a lot of work. He wrote the game code, found and integrated pictures and videos.
You don't think it's that easy to do, do you?
Question, do you think he sat up every night and wrote all the code himself?
The answer will be very unobvious, he took the code developments from other games and that's all, how do I know? I looked at the game code and realized that I had seen this code in many games on this site.

But where I agree with you, my dear comrade, is that he has done a very strong job of monetizing everything in the game, the code is literally overloaded with codes for supporters.

A simple example, when he creates events, he makes a variant of the event with code for patrons and a regular event.
After that, he deleted the code variable if the event would be available to everyone, as he writes himself.

Yes, he really did an ingenious job to complicate the development of the game for himself.
The question is, where is all this genius you're talking about?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
that's for the highest level or witch one?
I think for any level, because we change the code that gives access to all the content that is in the game itself.
Provided that the game does not have a paid version, they differ in the content of the game itself.

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

ToBeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
Question, do you think he sat up every night and wrote all the code himself?
The answer will be very unobvious, he took the code developments from other games and that's all, how do I know? I looked at the game code and realized that I had seen this code in many games on this site.

But where I agree with you, my dear comrade, is that he has done a very strong job of monetizing everything in the game, the code is literally overloaded with codes for supporters.

A simple example, when he creates events, he makes a variant of the event with code for patrons and a regular event.
After that, he deleted the code variable if the event would be available to everyone, as he writes himself.

Yes, he really did an ingenious job to complicate the development of the game for himself.
The question is, where is all this genius you're talking about?
This person doesn't even understand what he's talking about, yet he calls himself a developer. He couldn't even figure out my code (I've never even looked at someone else's code and built everything from scratch), and now he's here promoting his own product.
Buddy, could you please direct your anger towards other games?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This person doesn't even understand what he's talking about, yet he calls himself a developer. He couldn't even figure out my code (I've never even looked at someone else's code and built everything from scratch), and now he's here promoting his own product.
Buddy, could you please direct your anger towards other games?
Did you do everything yourself? So you haven't read the engine documentation?
:rolleyes: Then, I apologize, you have an innate talent from birth to know everything on this planet.

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
I think for any level, because we change the code that gives access to all the content that is in the game itself.
Provided that the game does not have a paid version, they differ in the content of the game itself.
so i write any one of these lines at the console?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
so i write any one of these lines at the console?
You change the values of these lines, then enter these lines in the game itself, if you are not sure that any code that you are writing will work in the game.

But I personally use the browser console to view the values for entering the code to activate the code.
Therefore, I don't need to change anything, but provided that you know how to use the browser console.

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
You change the values of these lines, then enter these lines in the game itself, if you are not sure that any code that you are writing will work in the game.

But I personally use the browser console to view the values for entering the code to activate the code.
Therefore, I don't need to change anything, but provided that you know how to use the browser console.
i am not dealing with the html code i tried to find the passwords throught it but i couldn't
i can deal with the console to change some values i just don't know how to reach to passwords section and i tried to open the console and enter wrong password nothing happens the console still blank

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i am not dealing with the html code i tried to find the passwords throught it but i couldn't
i can deal with the console to change some values i just don't know how to reach to passwords section and i tried to open the console and enter wrong password nothing happens the console still blank
Can you send me the game file itself? Without content.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes