EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
Following her graduation from middle school, Konomi Yuzuhara enters the same high school as Takāki Kono, her childhood friend. As the new school year begins, they meet their childhood friend Tamaki Kosaka, as well as many new accquaintances. Unbeknownst to the group, their encounters with each other will soon lead to many memorable adventures.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-26
Release Date: Japanese 2005-12-09, English 2017-09-26
Aliases: トゥハート2, TH2, ToHeart2
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Uncensored/No Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Related Anime:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game and @Hones for the walkthrough

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this a male MC or female MC, the write up says female but tags show male?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is this a male MC or female MC, the write up says female but tags show male?
It's male protagonist and this guy, as well as most male protagonist in vns of this sort sucks real bad. Dense, dumb, shy, timid, bad with girl,etc. That said, if beta male protagonist is your thing or you simply dont care then this game is ok and should be given a try.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Oh damn, I remember watching the animation series for To Heart 1 and 2. I think I even have the PS Vita dungeon game of To Heart 2. :LOL:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Go here then -
If you just want to see the images without playing the game or reading the dialog.
Thanks for that but I actually like to read dialogues, if they make sense... I just supposed this game was the same as the other games where nothing interesting happens till the sex scenes.

Also looking at mere CGs is not the same as when reading the dialogues, they make the whole experience way more enjoyable

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Tamaki without NTR? What is this? Vanilla?
Tbh dudes like this Takaaki Kouno boy fit perfectly well as a netorare protagonist. And this is original game not doujin so lucky for our timid donkan little boy there's no ntr lol.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes