EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
334517_Cover_New_Image.jpg

Overview:
A young man hated by men all his life is struggling to find work. He gets a job at a restaurant that has an all female staff. While working he meets a strange woman that could give him some answers to why he is the way he is. Fun ensues.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: Xavis/jAsske
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Future Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Others: COMPRESSED

Blanca_Brimstone_Afterwork_Talk.png Sarah_Plain.png Jay_Blanca_Sagira_Meeting.png Megan_Brimstone_Intro_01.png Sammy_Brimstone_Shocked.png Amy_Office_Flat.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
thank i going like this game but it size a bit low so i guest 30 min play time based on size

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
what is that women eye is she a vampire or something

if so i help her power only work on men and because the mp power or brain wave i thinking why men dislike him stop her power because the wave of energy can't connect unlike weak mind people

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The girl with the frogface looks like someone out of a Lovecraft story, too much fucking with deep ones in her family. ;)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* I don't find Sarah appealing, looks-wise. I'm sure others will.

* Not sure you need a narrator, especially one describing what we can see on the screen.

* Thinking about it, the issue with Sarah may be the camera angle we see first, as she looks okay from other angles.

* There's probably a better way to show the MC's thoughts as well.

* The waitresses dress like school girls? Nice.

* The default MC's name shows up in the scene where he discovers the vibrator.

* You might want to change Bianca's line to "train you to be a server".

* I appreciate the view, but wet shirts really don't look like that.

* So happy to avoid the femdom.

It's not a bad first attempt. I'd like to have more control over the direction of the game, and it's not perfect, but the idea is more or less sound. I'm curious to see where it goes.

Reactions: Canto Forte

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Aw, just when I thought it was going to get good I'm not hypnotized or something into letting the lady in the back dominate me...:(

Reactions: NanasBananas

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So loaded up old save, clicked twice and end. --> "my fault" i should have looked at Change log lol 14 new images etc. Well keep up the good work. Fix it if it needs fixin ;)

Reactions: jAsske

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Dammit, stupid protagonist had the opportunity to kneel before a beautiful lady and be called a slave! And he blew it!

I suddenly know how all those people who complain about a protagonist that could have made a move on a girl who likes him but ran away instead feel... So close to glory, yet so far away... :cry:

Reactions: fanboi

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Funny. The main character has the face of a teenager, but the body of a 25 year old muscular man. I haven't seen more bullshit yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad although not so keen on the being told to kneel part I'd rather it was the other way around ;) Megan and Sagira are nice though Sagira has a lot of booty going on back there :love:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
ok, i need to ask, the dick hair chick, was she so thirsty that she got that hair cut so she could look at a dick in the mirror?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote