HTML To love a googirl [v0.40.3] [XEY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Purple.png

Overview:
You were hiking near the edge of town when you heard a soft rumbling underground. Curiosity led you to a dip in the terrain as the sound grew louder. Despite intending to keep a safe distance the ground collapsed. A breach in the cities sewer outlet had eroded away the ground creating a sinkhole. The smell was unpleasant to say the least.
Desperately you reached for your phone in pain. No signal. Barely conscious you checked the GPS's last position, just to see how regrettably far from the trail you were.

Hurt badly fading in and out of consciousness you only caught flashes of what happened. Hours passed and a figure picked you up, carried you somewhere.
The one thing you remembered most clearly was her beautiful smiling face and the way the moon shined through it.

Goo creatures and many other oddities roamed the world, most were usually borderline feral. However every now and then an intelligent one of these creatures would turn up. They were oddities of society, sometimes avoided and other times welcomed for their unique capabilities.
Although uncommon, it wasn't shocking if you saw a centaur shopping or maybe a gryphon delivering mail. Such was day to day life.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2020-07-03
Developer: Xey
Censored: No
Version: 0.40.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

diaperclothedm.png dragonf.png penguinf.png pinkf.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
(WHY) To love a GooGirl?

Even though the title might lead you to think that this is a game about a slime-girl sucking cock like a champ, it's a game about diapers, but not about using them in the normal sense. The scat content is censored. :poop:
It is a bit buggy, random freezes, and crashes, there's not a proper save/load system, neither.

The ideal "accident" prone ABDL girlfriend.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I had that same exact thought.

If he/she is wearing a diaper, is there going to be scat and pee stuff?
Why the character has a diaper is explained after the first day in the game. I won't spoil it by explaining, other than to remind folks that the game is about a slimegirl. Connect the dots...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game's UI is severely lacking. There is a save button, but no load button. There is an "erase" button, which takes the place of restart, except that in Twine HTML games you can restart without destroying your ONE and only save.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The diaper serves an important function. It's not about diaper fetish.
The changelog mentions diapers twice as much as it does anything about goo girls and even on the dudes patreon its mentioned foremost its about "Diaper Suits," not to mention that one of his tiers is named "Diaper Deviants." Sorry but that's what the game and his page is about. No need to try and say "oh this isn't really about diapers" because it is. And you know what, that's ok.

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Super Absorbent Polymer, that has reverse effect on these "slime" figures.

If Iam not close I give up.

Cant think of anything related with diapers and slimes lol

Just ignore me Iam thinking out loud :"D

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The changelog mentions diapers twice as much as it does anything about goo girls and even on the dudes patreon its mentioned foremost its about "Diaper Suits," not to mention that one of his tiers is named "Diaper Deviants." Sorry but that's what the game and his page is about. No need to try and say "oh this isn't really about diapers" because it is. And you know what, that ok.
After playing the game for a while I have to agree with you. The game is much more focused on wearing diapers than it is about the slime girl. She's just a convenient mechanic to (1.) cause a MtF TF and (2.) create a reason for why the MC needs to wear a diaper. That said, it's not a bad game ... as long as you don't mind playing a diaper fetish game.

I'm going to have to shelve this game, though, until the developers add a "load game" functionality and/or a back button. I don't like playing a game in which I can't undo mistakes and the game itself fails to tell the player enough about the choices being presented. (Such as when buying something, what's the difference between item 1, item 2, and item 3 besides price.)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
That moment when you are exhilarated to finally see another monster girl game that isnt just cheap neko cosplaying just to then find out its a diaper fantasy in disguise.

Crushing...
yeah i feel you fam', i was gonna say "finaly a game with some slime-girl"
and then i saw the pics and was about to ask if it was some fucking diaper game...

now i'm just sad :HideThePain:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Could get behind the diaper stuff if the slime girl had more screen time and events.
I like Tf, but isnt that fond of diapers but can survive if the rest of the game is done well.
But Right now its a game I will shelf until it gets someting more variation in content.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
On one hand the game looks incredibly well done. On the other I'm only interested in this kind of fetish if there was an option to start off the game as female. The images you've used in the OP imply that this is going to happen at some point, but I don't want to struggle through male diaper fetish until I get there. If you add an option to start the game as female I'll gladly get back to it.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Well, apparently diapers need to be a tag. Either that or the description needs to point out that this is in fact a diaper game. I was excited for a game with monster girls and transformation but I don't want to fight through being a diapered guy just to get to it. Sad day, monster fans.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote