HTML To love a googirl [v0.40.3] [XEY]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Can someone please explain to me what exactly this diaper fetish means content-wise? I've never heard of diaper fetish/games before (not sure i'll like it either) and downloading just to figure out a fetish i probably won't enjoy seems unpractical.

Thanks.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Can someone please explain to me what exactly this diaper fetish means content-wise? I've never heard of diaper fetish/games before (not sure i'll like it either) and downloading just to figure out a fetish i probably won't enjoy seems unpractical.

Thanks.
Its exactly like it sounds. Grown ass men and women wearing diapers.

Reactions: Kel2513

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Well, apparently diapers need to be a tag. Either that or the description needs to point out that this is in fact a diaper game. I was excited for a game with monster girls and transformation but I don't want to fight through being a diapered guy just to get to it. Sad day, monster fans.
sad indeed, and slime-girls get so much less appreciation than the usuals sneksfues and horse-pussyfues too...

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018

Thanks.
well it's just as the name imply, it's fetishizing wearing diapers, that's the gist of it
i can't really explain why peoples would find it attractive, but it's usually related to "infantilism" and/or humiliation
and as you might have already guessed, that fetish usually comes with scat because, well that's the point of diaper...
edit: "humiliation " is one of the tags

Last edited:
Reactions: Kel2513

tony5592

May 26, 2017

Thanks.
Ahh.... I remember when I was that innocent :)
Not that I like that fetish but to each their own

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'll play this game when the dev implements a proper save/load system, like most HTML Twine/Sugarcube games have. I'd also like to see a back button, but being able to make multiple saves and load whichever one you want is a must-have for me.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, I ain't one to shit on (...in?) someone else's fetish, especially with some of the junk I'm into, but this was a total bait-and-switch...

Reactions: AnOldMan

Xeylef

Apr 11, 2019
Umm Hello, Creator of said game here.... Surprised to find it pop up on this site, kind of honored but also sorry it got a bit misleading. It is a game about diapers, but not about using them in the normal sense. Specifically about diaper suits, (stuck in a costume fetish mixed with plush suit fetish and diapers) The targeted audience is small and I am sorry if some wandered in expecting something else.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Umm Hello, Creator of said game here.... Surprised to find it pop up on this site, kind of honored but also sorry it got a bit misleading. It is a game about diapers, but not about using them in the normal sense. Specifically about diaper suits, (stuck in a costume fetish mixed with plush suit fetish and diapers) The targeted audience is small and I am sorry if some wandered in expecting something else.
Don't worry man. Even if a little rough on the edges, I think your game is awesome! I regret not being able to support you financially at the moment, but I definitely looking forward for future updates.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Suggestion: Add tag Diaper... Add genre: Diaper...

Prolly just change the name of the game to "DIAPER FETISH:All Things Associated With A Diaper, + a goo girl."

We may need a new tag: Transformation: Diaper...

Good God man, i oddly feel like going to church after that... First time in 49 years...

Reactions: justanothercreeper

Xeylef

Apr 11, 2019
To be fair.... I originally built the game for a "diaper game jam" in one month. Since then have been continuing to build on it. But because it was for a game jam EVERYONE knew it was a diaper game at the time. So the title didn't need diaper mentioned in it as it was assumed.

Of course now it would make more sense for it to have a diaper mentioning title... but a bit late for that XD. And yes VERY MUCH it should mention its a diaper game on the first page XD

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote