to the dear Uploaders

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
hello mr/miss uploaders with all respect and apriciation for anything you do for uploading games,animations,comics for us

may you dear uploaders please use these upload websites so we can get access to the files easier with higher speed

again thak you for your hard work

First
work upload
or
Terminal (this one is the best)
second
anonfile
and third
pixiv

the terminal give a good speed and connection if its possible please make uploads on that platform
some people like us cant get the membership for some reasons again thanks for uploading

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
may you dear uploaders please use these upload websites so we can get access to the files easier with higher speed
[...]
anonfile
It's a joke, right ? Anonfile is the most fucked up hosting service. Don't remember a time where it gave me more than 2 Mbps, and plenty times where it gave me less than 200 Kbps.
I know that there's members who have a good speed with it, but by itself this variation make it a service that should be avoided as often as possible.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
It's a joke, right ? Anonfile is the most fucked up hosting service. Don't remember a time where it gave me more than 2 Mbps, and plenty times where it gave me less than 200 Kbps.
I know that there's members who have a good speed with it, but by itself this variation make it a service that should be avoided as often as possible.
Well you are right but at least it doesn't need a premium membership like mega or others
It sure is slow sometimes but with idm i can get 2mB/s it's still slow but better than nothing as i said after nopy(RIP)the terminal was far better than others for me and workupload
I state these upload websites cause it's not banned in some countries like myself so people like me can access them easier

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Besides workupload and terminal (which costs money for the uploader iirc) the hosters mentioned are shit. Gofile and Mediafire are by far better than that crappy anonfile garbage.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
From the allowed upload page terminal is invite only.

Mega doesn't require a premium membership. It does if you download more then 5 GIGS in a day as it has a daily limit of 5 GIGS but if you use a VPN you can get past that. I also don't have accounts with any file host except for mediafire and I have been able to download from all of them just fine. But I think some other ones have a download limit as well but as stated above using a VPN will allow you to get past that.

Workupload doesn't require a membership but only has a 2 GIG upload limit for non members.

Only download site I had trouble with was zippy as it threw up a 400 something error after clicking the link but right clicking the link and opening it incognito allowed the page to open normally and I was able to download the file.

Reactions: whitex