creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Another error. After cumming in Sarah`s mouth, there is no action possible. you can only go back and that`s it.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
A few questions:
1. I catch Noelle on Friday night. "You hear noises from downstairs kitchen"... go to her and get stuck in a loop for 2 hours if i select "Go with Noelle". Is there anything i can do if i have 200 relationship with her or i just catch her and that`s it?
2. You go to Erotic Shop. Buy dildo. Can you use it on someone? Noelle, Sarah? Or just not yet, in this update. Nevermind, i found it ! You leave it in Noelle`s room as a gift. But don`t know yet when she uses it or IF she uses it
3. Nobody uses the toilet in the house? Like Noelle to use the dildo or something?
Hi, thank you for telling me about the bugs. I fixed all of them and they'll be in the next version.

Then your questions:
1. To progress with Noelle you have to pick the: And what do I get for not telling Sarah? option. Then, if you Relation is high enough and you faithfulness is low enough, you can progress.
2. Leave it in Noelle's room, then you can find her using it in the garden. Again only if you Relation is high enough and you faithfulness is low enough.
3. No, it's not in use yet.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
It seems like all the events are broken now. Before the update helping with Peter for example would increase relations now it doesn't and both are stuck at 40. Cooking for everyone does nothing but helping with cooking increases relations by like 1 point.

jb71501

Jul 1, 2019
I fixed some of the HTML errors with the original game, at least to the best of my ability. Not sure if i accidentally locked out any progress, as I was playing the game and fixing things as I found them.

Reactions: Dipsode

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
It seems like all the events are broken now. Before the update helping with Peter for example would increase relations now it doesn't and both are stuck at 40. Cooking for everyone does nothing but helping with cooking increases relations by like 1 point.
Pro Tip: stop helping them with the kiddo, that would not take you anywhere.

Instead, focus on when the girls are in separate places and the other one is busy. Make sure you have enough time to get to one of them at the start of their presence in a place.

I already had a few shows in the garden with both of them, pool side with both, living room with both, bathroom with sarah, some content with Noelle in bathroom when she says bathroom is busy but you select "Enter anyway"... then she does not mind your presence but only a few pics, some scenes with noelle sleeping and with her before she goes to sleep in bedroom, some scenes with sarah in bedroom.

Also, cooking for everyone is meant to help you sneak a sleeping pill in the food. Works for Sarah to help you cum in her mouth so she can swallow it. Guess that unlocks the deepthroat scene i got with her on poolside (or was it garden, not sure). Works for Noelle to help decreasing Faithfulness when you catch her sleeping and you can do whatever you want with her without her waking up.

I`m at this point (PS: doing all kinds of perv stuff with your wife will NOT increase your faithfulness, so help her sleep and fck that mouth of hers as often as you can):

1610542556051.png

dratom

Sep 24, 2017
first time with Noelle at night and it says i shouldnt become to clingy... so i nap in bed for a whole week and get to next friday...i shouldnt become too clingy, bug perhaps?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
v.0.12
Not a huge fan of this kind of relationship but this could lead to interesting scenes so I am not saying no to it. I would appreciate some sort of mental note (MC thinking sort of thing) that would give us fair warning that Sarah may be inclined to get some satisfACTION from wherever she can find it. Something like "I should check on Sarah, I might have ignored her these past few days." It just gives players the option to choose when to follow this path. Some will jump on it right away while others may choose to wait until the time is right or avoid it altogether.

I expect there will be a build-up to this situation with a chain of events and all sorts. Also please give us the option to think about it here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should lead to a more malleable Sarah that will overlook some things that MC does with Noelle (provided MC/Noelle relationship is high enough) and/or Sarah will try to "entice" MC to forgive her. These can be random events ranging from inviting MC for a walk in the park where "things" can happen, a surprise drink while MC is working (who is drinking what I'll leave to your imagination), etc.

Also name-calling isn't a thing for everyone so please give us the option to stick with the default values here:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I got a question, where are we at interm of story progression? Last time i play unfaithful or whatever the og game called it was on training noelle anal, i know this is a new game just curious on how much content so far in this game.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I got a question, where are we at interm of story progression? Last time i play unfaithful or whatever the og game called it was on training noelle anal, i know this is a new game just curious on how much content so far in this game.
Very early beginning. Relationships capped so far and cannot get to kiss Noelle yet. Give it some time if you want to pickup this game at the stage where Unfaitfull Rebirth died out.

Edit: Don't wait too long though as the plan seems to be to have various different events that were probably planned for Unfaitfull Rebirth but never got there.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
first time with Noelle at night and it says i shouldnt become to clingy... so i nap in bed for a whole week and get to next friday...i shouldnt become too clingy, bug perhaps?
That's on me, made an error there. I fixed it now and rolled out a 0.12a version with that fix (only Mega).

v.0.12
Not a huge fan of this kind of relationship but this could lead to interesting scenes so I am not saying no to it. I would appreciate some sort of mental note (MC thinking sort of thing) that would give us fair warning that Sarah may be inclined to get some satisfACTION from wherever she can find it. Something like "I should check on Sarah, I might have ignored her these past few days." It just gives players the option to choose when to follow this path. Some will jump on it right away while others may choose to wait until the time is right or avoid it altogether.

I expect there will be a build-up to this situation with a chain of events and all sorts. Also please give us the option to think about it here:

This should lead to a more malleable Sarah that will overlook some things that MC does with Noelle (provided MC/Noelle relationship is high enough) and/or Sarah will try to "entice" MC to forgive her. These can be random events ranging from inviting MC for a walk in the park where "things" can happen, a surprise drink while MC is working (who is drinking what I'll leave to your imagination), etc.

Also name-calling isn't a thing for everyone so please give us the option to stick with the default values here:
Thanks for your input. I see where you are coming from and I'll definitely consider your propositions. I'll also add a default button for the names, or the default name which is used so you won't notice the differences.

Currently we are quite in the beginning. In the walkthrough you can see how many scenes their are at the moment. But regarding to story and real progress, there's much to be done.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I really liked Unfaithful when it originally came out on Rags, and stuck with it for a while when Zagmut tried to convert it to QSP about 3 years later, despite the difficulty involved in getting through some events correctly on both engines.

I'm gonna give you a few updates to get your feet wet , but I wish you luck and look forward to trying it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

pc007

Dec 9, 2019
is that Angell Summers? I would definitely try this game. She is one of my favorites:love:.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
can we fuck both in the same game?
Based off the origuinal game "Unfaithful Rebirth" yes, and others.

Im hoping the Dev can take what was in UR and improve on it and extend the story, as Zigmut has been awol for awhile now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dipped my toe in this for the first time. The instructions tell you to raise fitness as far as possible to improve relationships, but if fitness reaches 50 it breaks the game: All relationships are capped at Fitness < 50.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dipped my toe in this for the first time. The instructions tell you to raise fitness as far as possible to improve relationships, but if fitness reaches 50 it breaks the game: All relationships are capped at Fitness < 50.
Also would be good to have some [End of current content] notices in there. I wasted a lot of time grinding (after I'd first wasted time not realising I'd broken the game by grinding Fitness) before I checked the HTML file and saw that the blackmail and first kiss triggers are not implemented yet.

As is, I'd recommend holding off on this for at least a few updates.

(Btw. Royarus a minor issue: In the cheattalk event, Sarah uses $name for the MC several times immediately after setting $name2. Seems a bit odd.)

Anon_Lycan

May 15, 2017
Hi I think I've encountered a bug whereby I have 200 rel with Noelle and 0 Faithfullness and I've found her on Friday night and progressed through the 'cheater' dialogue, but on the below scene I can't progress any further as there are no further options to click.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes