gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you get your wife to cheat on you.
Make her a cum addict,* then ignore her completely for a week or so, then go see her in the bedroom after 9 PM.

* Not sure that's actually a prerequisite, but she references her "addiction" in the dialogue.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
struggling to hit new Noelle scene, any advice?
i'd like to know that as well got a new scene where your wife sends you and noelle both out of the house on the weekend cause she has to work or something like that and she gave me a blowjob in the car but thats about as far as her new scenes for me

sunji

May 2, 2017
i'd like to know that as well got a new scene where your wife sends you and noelle both out of the house on the weekend cause she has to work or something like that and she gave me a blowjob in the car but thats about as far as her new scenes for me
How did you even get that one

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Bit of a weird request but what's the name of the actresses?
Dani Jensen is Sarah, Angell Summers is Noelle.

struggling to hit new Noelle scene, any advice?
Relation with Noelle above 120 and Kitchen event with Noelle completed and faithfulness 60 or lower. Then in the afternoon in the weekend it will pop up in certain areas of the house.

Interesting game, but it seems very buggy right now. My Energy level is listed as $energy, my happiness level is $happiness, and I get an error when I tried to spy in the guest room:

Error: macro <<faithfulness>> does not exist

I'll give this another try if it ever gets cleaned up.
Is there any point that $energy and $happiness changes, because when I start up the game it's just regular numbers.

Fixed the faithfulness issue when spying.

Edit: fixed the $energy and $happiness as well, please see version 0.13a

Still hitting a lot of bugs all over the place.

Lots of "Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>" in tons of interactions.
Please let me know where so I can fix them.

Last edited:

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Relation with Noelle above 120 and Kitchen event with Noelle completed and faithfulness 60 or lower. Then in the afternoon in the weekend it will pop up in certain areas of the house.
like i said before already encountered that scene but how to progress further from this wife is straight forward? no idea where to go from this with noelle no scenes changed at all in the house yet

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019

(certain areas of the house) it's pretty vague...

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017

for me it was on saturday around midday was going to the garden event autostarts

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
like i said before already encountered that scene but how to progress further from this wife is straight forward? no idea where to go from this with noelle no scenes changed at all in the house yet
If you played both the kitchen scene and the scene in the car (when Sarah kicks you out). Then you are basically at the end of the Noelle story line. I'm working on the continuation of Noelle right now for the next update.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021

Well, no fun if I spoil everything but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jjpizzo

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Dani Jensen is Sarah, Angell Summers is Noelle.

Is there any point that $energy and $happiness changes, because when I start up the game it's just regular numbers.

Fixed the faithfulness issue when spying.

Edit: fixed the $energy and $happiness as well, please see version 0.13a

Please let me know where so I can fix them.
Thank You.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
There is another error in Kitchen with Sarah, morning before she leaves to work... after the "job is done"

1611842638075.png

Also another one when checking achievements.

1611842814319.png

And a question: is there anything to be found yet about Noelle? Like, should at some point in any of the days the search for Noelle find any results?

1611842796299.png

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
There is another error in Kitchen with Sarah, morning before she leaves to work... after the "job is done"

View attachment 1008122

Also another one when checking achievements.

View attachment 1008126

And a question: is there anything to be found yet about Noelle? Like, should at some point in any of the days the search for Noelle find any results?

View attachment 1008125
Hi, thanks a lot for you feedback, I've fixed all errors for the next update.
About the Noelle search question: This is currently not available yet. That is the beginning of a storyline which I'm still working on (it's quite a big one and I'm still sorting out the story and imaging).

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Hi, thanks a lot for you feedback, I've fixed all errors for the next update.
About the Noelle search question: This is currently not available yet. That is the beginning of a storyline which I'm still working on (it's quite a big one and I'm still sorting out the story and imaging).

Is that the reason why Noelle is not in the kitchen anymore on friday night when you hear some noises from the kitchen and you go check it out? Because she is nowhere to be found

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is that the reason why Noelle is not in the kitchen anymore on friday night when you hear some noises from the kitchen and you go check it out? Because she is nowhere to be found
Can you elaborate? Because I just checked and the Noelle Kitchen event seems to work properly. It is a one time event though. And the notifications of the sound in the kitchen should disappear after the event.
I did notice that in the hallway there was a slight typo which caused the kitchen sound notification to be active even after the event in the Hallway.

creativ3ady

Nov 19, 2020
Can you elaborate? Because I just checked and the Noelle Kitchen event seems to work properly. It is a one time event though. And the notifications of the sound in the kitchen should disappear after the event.
I did notice that in the hallway there was a slight typo which caused the kitchen sound notification to be active even after the event in the Hallway.
If you go to Noelle`s room on fridat night ..she is not there. Also, if you find yourself late night in the hallway on friday night, you get the notification that there is some noise coming from the downstairs kitchen, and you should check it out. You go there and there`s nothing. Afterwards, you go to hallway to go up towards bedroom and get the "there is some noise coming from the kitchen downstairs".
Was she supposed to be in her room after that one-time event or you just never catch her again?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
If you go to Noelle`s room on fridat night ..she is not there. Also, if you find yourself late night in the hallway on friday night, you get the notification that there is some noise coming from the downstairs kitchen, and you should check it out. You go there and there`s nothing. Afterwards, you go to hallway to go up towards bedroom and get the "there is some noise coming from the kitchen downstairs".
Was she supposed to be in her room after that one-time event or you just never catch her again?
Ah, I do get your point indeed. I'll fix that. I see there is some code missing there indeed. Thanks for noting!

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
For some reason still unable to get Noellle past 80. Left her the dildo in her room, no event's in the garden on the weekend and she just keeps turning me down Friday evening in the kitchen. No idea what I am doing wrong.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes