Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
You have more patience then I do. i couldn't get over the fact that T ++ made translating the menus a pain in the ass for me. Glad someone had the patience to finish this up for everyone. Good job translating the menus. (y)
i just went through the scripts in rpgmaker vxace to translate i didn't use translator ++ due to the data being mostly translated. Also if i just used translator ++ the text in the menu would be mangled and clip inside of each other also thanks for fixing this up a bit yourself too

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
shitty MTL ruins the game but the game is still worth playing
Art is nice aaaand then you notice it's MTL. The MTL spam is getting beyond a joke at this point.
Can't you just stop arguing for MTL? Traslation aren't easy to do. For many people MTL is better than nothing so if you don't like it just don't play it. Sometimes its MTL or NOTHING and i prefer MTL.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Can't you just stop arguing for MTL? Traslation aren't easy to do. For many people MTL is better than nothing so if you don't like it just don't play it. Sometimes its MTL or NOTHING and i prefer MTL.
And I prefer nothing, we're both entitled to our opinion. Since an NTR game the majority of the time the text and dialogue play a huge part so MTL make it shit.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i dont mind even it is MTL as long as it help me to play these games which even i dont know what to do.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well if u prefer nothing, maybe don't play them?
I don't play them. But scrolling through this site looking for a good game to play but only being met with MTL after MTL gets annoying after a while. And I'm not alone since there are more and more comments saying the same thing. Anyway, don't see a point comming back to reply anymore since it won't get anywhere.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes