EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1676124737588.png

Overview:
Irina is about to set off on her journey to train and become a proper witch. But with the island infested with monsters, her butler Legato will accompany her in her travels. Irina must overcome the many difficult trials and tribulations that await her journey.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-11
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: PEACH CAT - -
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

CG01_01_B07.png CG04_01_B06.png CG05_02_B07.png CG11_01_B07.png

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unverified english translation

Reactions: James009

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not gonna cure my tentacles fetish with that one. :cry:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Irina, born as a witch's daughter, embarks on a training journey While being done by various butlers who accompanied him, An RPG that aims to be a full-fledged witch.
am i missing something here?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Needs MTL tag added. Looks to be edited MTL, and they haven't translated everything (at least a bunch of stuff from the setup/startup isn't translated). Also, it has the problem of text going off-screen as well (at least in the intro story).

Here's the official DMM/Fanza store page for it btw:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Needs MTL tag added. Looks to be edited MTL, and they haven't translated everything (at least a bunch of stuff from the setup/startup isn't translated). Also, it has the problem of text going off-screen as well (at least in the intro story).

Here's the official DMM/Fanza store page for it btw:
the text flow issue might be fixable. there is an auto script that can sometimes do wonders. I will later see if I can add it unless someone wants to do it themselves. Also from me browsing the code the translations doesn't look terrible but looks can be deceiving. Also if the parts I saw that are untranslated are in the game script that is lame. they might be easy to finish though. It looked like only a few lines from the little I looked at.

EDIT: Hmm looking at the script it looks like somebody edited it at the very least just some lines just are not translated for some arbitrary reason. weird. Gotta say that is something you don't see everyday.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
EDIT: Hmm looking at the script it looks like somebody edited it at the very least just some lines just are not translated for some arbitrary reason. weird. Gotta say that is something you don't see everyday.
Weird? The uploader didn't even know if this is MTL or not. Chances are he found an ongoing translation or an abandoned one. Take your pick.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I fixed text overflow issue and thought about doing a quick and dirty translation of the rest of the game but I cannot.

I looked at the untranslated portions and they are flavor text generally relating to sex scenes. Like (my butt was touched) and then the the male saying something like "tasty peaches" or some shit. It could be translated except whoever did this made a huge error that makes it impossible for anyone else to actually fix their shit using T++. They left something in so long that it actually makes the original text box in T++ overtake the entire screen. meaning I can't actually see what I am doing when I work. I could work around that so I guess it isn't impossible, just annoying and I don't need annoying in my life right now. I have seen this once before and it is what happens when someone just does a hit and run with the program.

I can't take on any new projects so this one will be left unfinished unless someone wants to go in engine and hunt for random Kanji snippets and translate them. honestly, the text from what I saw wasn't anything special. It just more bothered me to see a game go unfinished even if there was little effort put into it at least finish the damn thing.

Here is my copy of the game fixed to the best of my ability with time constraints.

here is a link to with the word wrap fix.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I fixed text overflow issue and thought about doing a quick and dirty translation of the rest of the game but I cannot.

I looked at the untranslated portions and they are flavor text generally relating to sex scenes. Like (my butt was touched) and then the the male saying something like "tasty peaches" or some shit. It could be translated except whoever did this made a huge error that makes it impossible for anyone else to actually fix their shit using T++. They left something in so long that it actually makes the original text box in T++ overtake the entire screen. meaning I can't actually see what I am doing when I work. I could work around that so I guess it isn't impossible, just annoying and I don't need annoying in my life right now. I have seen this once before and it is what happens when someone just does a hit and run with the program.

I can't take on any new projects so this one will be left unfinished unless someone wants to go in engine and hunt for random Kanji snippets and translate them. honestly, the text from what I saw wasn't anything special. It just more bothered me to see a game go unfinished even if there was little effort put into it at least finish the damn thing.

Here is my copy of the game fixed to the best of my ability with time constraints.

here is a link to with the word wrap fix. Mega
Doing god's work my friend. Thanks for taking it as far as you could haha!
Will definitely check it out!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Doing god's work my friend. Thanks for taking it as far as you could haha!
Will definitely check it out!
please let me know if you encounter issues. I only did my preliminary checks. If something is broken further in ill jump in and fix it.

Guestunique

Dec 11, 2017
So...half the 'settings' when starting off are in japnese and the other half is so poorly mtled, it doesn't make sense, so does anyone what all the settings when starting a new game mean in order?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes