Unreal Engine - Completed - Together [Final] [Aurora Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

aifman7

It's now marked as complete and there's still no sexual content, only some simple nudity through the use of a fan-created nude mod.

There's no point to a "game" like this, it's a couple of lame minigames and not much else. Is this game supposed to be a waifu-pillow simulator in VR or something?

I was waiting to review this in the hopes that they'd actually introduce some sex to the game but something tells me that's not going to happen.

If sexual content is ever implemented into this game I'll gladly change my review but until then this game is an utter waste of time. The only reason I'm giving it two stars instead of one is because it does look pretty good, graphically-speaking. That's really the only thing this has going for it.

My opinion: Don't waste your time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

Together is a non-sexual dating sim where you play games with a girl. In my own opinion, the girl, Mei, is just annoying. The first game you have to play with her in darts, which does not work well in the game. Not only are you having to deal with playing the poorly designed darts game, but when ever you lose, Mei mocks you. She laughs at you when you don't do well and gets mad when you do. She acts like a child rather then a girlfriend and I just can't continue playing a dating sims with such an annoying girl.