• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Tokyo Academy [v0.5] [WaldoVN]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Im not lying if I say that you get to see a dick like 7 times only for the protagonist, so if you want to skip dick closeups, disabling futa will not work, cause MC dick wil be worshipped in your face and you won't have the same luck with female parts, at least for "undefined time". There are a lot of characters that just spawn out of nowhere and offer you blowjobs. The color palete is what is expected but with little or no fixing so everything is super bright, in some character you cant even distinguish the nipples.
    Im not sure that I will be lying if I say that there might be more renders and special stuff for patreons than renders for the actual game.

This game has a househoold with 5 females and even dares to throw 2000 side characters at you. 6 characters are enough to write 1 millions characters novel, I dont understand the need to add that many characters since they will kidnapp a lot of useless dialogues and render timethat should be used for the important characters.

Well that's the game description from my point of view, as usual play it yourself and use my text as a reference for possible "flaws"
  2. 3.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

Editing to re-asses my earlier thoughts. Leaving my old review intact for the sake of transparency.

The game does have choices, and most work, leading to different conversations and scenes (and, one would assume, without looking into game code, different variables that may come into play later).

So, with that said, my earlier review was unfairly presumptuous as to how static the game would be.

That said, there are, in my view, two major (or major seeming) choices to make that do not seem to work. One seems to work immediately, but referenced shortly thereafter the game implies you made a different choice, and the other simply doesn't work at all, in that it allows the scene to finish as if the choice worked, but then rewinds the scene to immediately where the other choice would lead.

I am hoping those issues are fixed.

The plot and story have potential to go somewhere interesting. As I said in the original review, I'd like to come back and revisit this game after a few updates, and see what has been changed.

My original (and unfair) initial review:
    Broken choice system/choices that do nothing could bring the most promising 5-star material game down to one star.

If I make a choice, and the game continues on as if I hadn't made that choice, either by continuing the scene as if I'd made a different choice, or by having future events in the game refer back to a scene I didn't actually play, I consider the game to be broken and not worth playing.

I will happily revisit the game in the future, and revisit my review, if/when this is actually fixed. But as it stands (v0.5) the only part of the project that is player interactable, the choices, are utterly broken. That means that this isn't a game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lytho Psycho

This game clearly deserves these 5 stars, each update gives us new content of very good quality, the story is very nice, good development of the characters we can quickly visualize the role of each and their character, point to improve if possible (unless they will be done in the future) add importance to the choice made in the story. I can't wait to see where all this will lead us, I believe in you and I swear you'll go far.
    (y)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4031081

Good enough, but everyone except cherry is super boring. Charachter design is waaay too boring. Also, rendering is very werid - nothing has any shadows, it feels like characters aren't in their enviroment.
    Dev says that this is their dream project, so I hope they will make characters look at least a little bit more interesting than Koikatsu game number 2344.