• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Tomboy: Love in Hot Forge [Final] [Zylyx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Boweniscool

4/5 Very firm rating for this one!

A cute, sweet, short love story! Just warmed my heart and I enjoyed it very much. Only downside I found was it's duration, It's a short one but still neatly made.

+Love the lil story
    +Liked the art
    +Girl Muscles!!!

-Short, but kinda not really a problem

4/5 Good little love story
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jox7

Good drawings but poor game :( no choices whatsoever. I mean, at least the art is really good, and the "tomboy" part is quite sure after 3 images in the game, but I have an hard time calling it a game, since it's VisualNovel to the bone: just read.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

hikikomori18

It's a short game but I enjoyed the art and plot of the game. Job well done!
    I would like to try out more games developed by Zylyx in the future.
    The girl reminded me of the farm girl in Goblin Slayer.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

Nice short game with a decent story, a few h-scenes (animated and with gallery mode) and a beautiful girl. The sad thing is that the game took me about 30min :( I hope a new game from the author longer with the same quality :D
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hrothgar

It's a simple short story and the English could use a little polishing but I'm a sucker for a sweet romance with a tomboy. More importantly, it's a completed project with AI graphics and animation. I've seen other projects with AI backgrounds and characters--but nothing brought to completion yet. Normally I'd rate this a 3 or 4 depending on how you feel about muscular tomboys who take the lead, but I'm bumping it to 5 for historical and artistic significance.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

If I have to shortly describe the game, it'll be short, sweet, and simple.

Grammar aside, the writing itself isn't BAD per-se, but not great either, it's just barely passable. Unfortunately, with passable writing and a very simple and basic plot it doesn't exactly stood out in many things, and with such short length it can't expand itself to try and help making more interesting aspects in the game.

What it DID well (or at least well-enough), is the art and, of course, the 'tomboy waifu' of the game, the pillar and point of the whole game. I like her, personality wise she's not that interesting, but I still like her. Because I'm such a simp for tomboys she herself earned this game a star from me.

Hopefully the author/maker can learn from this game and make more tomboy games with better aspects overall. 3.5/5, worth the download for the short experience.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rannell

Just a simple story. You can tell the creator doesn't know English or is ESL. You always know that is the case if coming is used instead of cumming. For some reason I really like ai art. What really surprised me the most is how good the animations were. Hopefully they hire a writer and put out another one that is longer.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

The game has a few problems. The English is a bit weird at times, the game is a bit short and ends suddenly, the romance escalates a bit too fast, but hey. Its a cute tomboy romance story, 5/5.

Except for one scene that is just so weird I couldnt wrap my head around it. Some extremely minor spoilers:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

4.5/5

Just a short, sweet, cute story. It's completely linear with no choices or complicated story. However, it tries to do one thing and does it well. The model is great, and so are the sex scenes (There's only 5 or so in the entire game though).

All in all, it's a nice short game to play when you're bored, but not the greatest for a fap.