VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FimtiMXWQAEqhBj.jpg

Overview:
A US Army veteran comes home to his family in Southern Missouri after spending four years away from them. Now he's dealing with his younger sister Cheyenne who is tsundere with a brother complex, his other younger sister Mary-Sue who's in bloody conflict with the squirrels of Greene County, MO and his older half-sister Luna who shares her mind with the personality of an insane alcoholic teddy bear named Cozmo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Doc5252 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4c
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.4b): - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk*

lbr1.png liv15.png liv25.png lapt231.png cbr64.png

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well its a start ... short but sweet ;)

hey Doc , you think maybe in one of your awesomely great terrifically made games .. you at least could put in maybe a girl with a pony tail at least .. i mean i know you hate long haired females and all .. but pleeeassseeee :D at least just one ,, pplllleeeaaasseee :cry:

:LOL::love::ROFLMAO:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
well its a start ... short but sweet ;)

hey Doc , you think maybe in one of your awesomely great terrifically made games .. you at least could put in maybe a girl with a pony tail at least .. i mean i know you hate long haired females and all .. but pleeeassseeee :D at least just one ,, pplllleeeaaasseee :cry:

:LOL::love::ROFLMAO:
Tiffany in 23 Sisters has a ponytail now.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No offense to Dev's doing this, but why are you posting so many games without finishing the previous one/s? Powers that Be dev Burst Out Games did this recently as well. I guess I'll ask Doc5252 Productions directly. I'll fall short of making any accusations of milking. That out of way, I'll simply ask: Why?

Is it like writers block? Is it that the branches become too much (though If I recall your games are mostly linear)? Is it a lack of success in one or all of the projects from what you expected? Just thought I'd ask, I put you in a much better framing than say DrunkRobot, cause your games have some thought put in them.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No offense to Dev's doing this, but why are you posting so many games without finishing the previous one/s? Powers that Be dev Burst Out Games did this recently as well. I guess I'll ask Doc5252 Productions directly. I'll fall short of making any accusations of milking. That out of way, I'll simply ask: Why?

Is it like writers block? Is it that the branches become too much (though If I recall your games are mostly linear)? Is it a lack of success in one or all of the projects from what you expected? Just thought I'd ask, I put you in a much better framing than say DrunkRobot, cause your games have some thought put in them.
I don't have writer's black. It's just that 23 Sisters is going to end in a few months and I want something to takes it's place.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes