VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc is it to late to get them to build Robot versions of Abere, Niki, Clone Charlie and a few others :sneaky: :coffee::coffee::unsure:(lets hope no Cozmo's make it to the production line because the world can only handle the one in your game:KEK:)

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Stupid. Hmmm. :unsure:

Just about every long running US tv series has a fucking 'musical' episode, whether it makes any sense or not. Can we get the entire cast doing Monty Python songs for one update?

Every Sperm is Sacred
I'm a Lumberjack
Sit on my face (and tell me that you love me)

shoehorn Accountancy Shanty in somehow

you get the idea, do your own research

just end with - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
I'm guessing the first time Cheyenne gets fucked, she'll be doing a silly walk for at least a couple of days.

Not gonna lie, I would really like to see what an AI trained on your work would put out...
It would probably go crazy and start building Terminators. LOL!
The Three Deaths would become real, as would the clone army.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [424 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [419 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Reactions: DigDug69

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning everyone. I'm chugging down my morning caffeine and eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Rendering for the day will begin in a few hours. I didn't get to start yesterday because my girlfriend decided we should go out because it was Friday and all that. Anyway, we'll start today. Stay tuned... 1GoodMorning.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Good morning everyone. I'm chugging down my morning caffeine and eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Rendering for the day will begin in a few hours. I didn't get to start yesterday because my girlfriend decided we should go out because it was Friday and all that. Anyway, we'll start today. Stay tuned... View attachment 4033167
Morning. Breakfast of champions LOL, I had coffee and chocolate cake

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The first scene is done! I put in a 9 hour workday today. I got 25 renders done. That's not up there with my best day but I'm also not using that IRay Interior Camera, which cuts render times down by 90-something percent, anymore. Because of this renders take a little longer. They look way better too. Anyway I'm back at it tomorrow. Stay tuned... cof188.png

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes