VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I now always try to modify the hell out of assets before I use them. The first picture is how the DAZ3D Haven Park asset, the #1 most overused asset for DAZ3D, comes stock and on the seconf is what I've done to it so far. Using DAZ3D assets stock is just pure laziness. In my opinion. I plan on redoing some assets we've used earlier in Tomboy Supremacy. One of the ones I want to redo is the Broinne home's inside.

03-haven-park-daz3d.jpg Park.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I now always try to modify the hell out of assets before I use them. The first picture is how the DAZ3D Haven Park asset, the #1 most overused asset for DAZ3D, comes stock and on the seconf is what I've done to it so far. Using DAZ3D assets stock is just pure laziness. In my opinion. I plan on redoing some assets we've used earlier in Tomboy Supremacy. One of the ones I want to redo is the Broinne home's inside.

View attachment 4040500 View attachment 4040501
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wookie ookie

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
I was feeling a bit better today. The sore throat is starting to die down it seems. The fever has broken which is good. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. View attachment 4041278
Maple syrup mixed with a strong whisky (Scotch preferred) is very good for sore throats.
Mix it strong, but leave it thick enough so that it coats the inside of your throat.
The alcohol will numb it, and also help to kill any infection that may be causing the sore throat.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Maple syrup mixed with a strong whisky (Scotch preferred) is very good for sore throats.
Mix it strong, but leave it thick enough so that it coats the inside of your throat.
The alcohol will numb it, and also help to kill any infection that may be causing the sore throat.
My Great Grandma taught that to my mom only difference she used honey but said maple syrup could be used to that's how long it's been around, she died at 105 every night before bed she would have 1 shot of whisky didn't drink otherwise unless glass wine during holidays

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes