VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Just hope Marry Sue doesn't think they are Turkey's in costumes while Luna and Cheyenne are walking in the woods;):KEK::KEK:
I think that they would know better in redneck country.
Although, if they wore costumes that looked like chickens, they might get lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tomboy Supremacy may be coming to Steam this week or the week after. From what I've heard they should have no problem accepting it on the platform and they use a payment system that I can use. PayPal don't like me. So if you've been wanting to support me but couldn't because of how SubscribeStar work you may be able to soon. Stay tuned...

store_home_share.jpg

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tomboy Supremacy may be coming to Steam this week or the week after. From what I've heard they should have no problem accepting it on the platform and they use a payment system that I can use. PayPal don't like me. So if you've been wanting to support me but couldn't because of how SubscribeStar work you may be able to soon. Stay tuned...

View attachment 4060263
Doc you went and sold out to the evil Overlord of games:sneaky::coffee::coffee::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I thought that I was behind on my rendering but it turns out I'm actually ahead of schedule. If you take away the days I was sick I'm actually about two days ahead of where I'm supposed to be renderwise. I was stressing out for no reason. I might do a half day today. Anyway, stay tuned... View attachment 4062794
If you think you're behind on some anything than call Workaholic Doc he will make sure you're ahead of schedule.;):coffee::KEK:

Doc it looks like you Blacked out Worked again:KEK::KEK::KEK:
200w.gif

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes