VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6b Full] [Abere Lucifer]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Just so y'all know the production value of Tomboy Supremacy will continue to rise. Up next music.. This is the title screen song. Stay tuned....
Does that mean that we can expect dualing banjos at some point in the future?
Lets face it, because of the movie deliverance, it would be a perfect fit.

Even just a reference to it would work.

Luna: Christine, just so that you know. If you ever take a walk in the woods and you start to hear the song, dualing banjos, call me and let me know where you are. We can watch the fun together.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here's a test version of 0.6. There's no new story content yet. That's still a little ways away. We're trying to see what folks think about the new UI and the music. Techniclly we're prettying it up before we launch on Steam later this week hopefully. We've only got a PC and Mac version at this moment. Sorry Android users. Anyway, tell us what ya thhink. You're feedback is welcomed and encuraged.

PC -
MAC -

EvaToYoFace

Apr 8, 2022
H
Similar to the other games from doc here again a quick Mod with some ingame music and more.

===============================
Sept. 6, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6b
===============================

Download Mod v0.6b (~25MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6b (~380MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2264900 View attachment 2264901 View attachment 2264902 View attachment 2264903

Edit: Here also again a quick sig for the game
(so far with Cheyenne, Luna, Mary Sue and of course Cozmo)
View attachment 2265016
How do I install this? Do I dump all the files in the game folder? or the reny folder?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
H

How do I install this? Do I dump all the files in the game folder? or the reny folder?
There should be an installation info in the Zip but mostly it's unzip my Mod file
and move all the extracted files and folders into the ../game/ folder (overwrite if asked)

Be aware the Mod is stopped since the game got it's own music now.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Alicia is the manager of the Ozark Cafe in Ozark, MO. She'll be introduced in the 0.7 Alpha.

Note - Tomboy Supremacy could be on Steam as early as Tomorrow. It depends on on if we get approved and how long the review prossess takes. I've heard diffrerent folks say diffrent things. Anyway, Stay tuned...
1Alivia.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on Cheyenne's black friend Shirley today. Yes, the term "Black Friend" comes up in the conversation. That's why I said it. For someone who gets called a raciest nonstop on the internet my games sure are diverse. LOL! Anyway Shirley is mixed, like a lot of minority country folks are. She's half Somalian and half whatever white her dad is. She's a schoolmate of Cheyenne's and is just a side character who'll show up every now and then.
1shirley.png

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
I've been working on Cheyenne's black friend Shirley today. Yes, the term "Black Friend" comes up in the conversation. That's why I said it. For someone who gets called a raciest nonstop on the internet my games sure are diverse. LOL! Anyway Shirley is mixed, like a lot of minority country folks are. She's half Somalian and half whatever white her dad is. She's a schoolmate of Cheyenne's and is just a side character who'll show up every now and then.
View attachment 4067744
Will we get to add more DNA to her diversity?

EvaToYoFace

Apr 8, 2022
There should be an installation info in the Zip but mostly it's unzip my Mod file
and move all the extracted files and folders into the ../game/ folder (overwrite if asked)

Oh okay, I see. Thanks.
So, the mod was mostly music then?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Sorry for taking your job. I did like the mod and I appreciate your passion for the games.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I wanted to explain Hikia. I do not like, what I like to call ,"Plastic Women." I truly hate most celeberties especially people like Kim Kardashian where almost every picture of her is fake. I also don't like women who are 400lbs land whales either. I like normal but still cute women. Hikia's original model appeared to fake to me so I decided to make her more realistic. She looked like she'd had tons of plastic surgeryy. I also thought the story that she took off her makeup and wig and then she looked kind of like everyone else was kind of funny. I figured y'all deserved an explination.
hikia_side.jpg 11.png

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes