RPGM Tome of Lust [v0.7b] [Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.5alpha is now for Patrons. I've updated the original post.
v0.4 public release is also coming tomorrow, so stay tune for that.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.6b has just been for Patrons.
You can also find the latest public release v0.5d .

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.6 public release is now available .
sample12.png
Changelog
- Change battle potions to be real time instead of turn based. This means you can use the potions at any time during your turn.
- Limit maximum 2 stamina & 2 mana potions used per turn during battle.
- Decrease gold gain for guard & inmate encounters overall. Current gold gain is too high and makes it too easy.
- Increase experience gain for guards and inmates (including bosses) in battles. This means that it'd be much faster to gain experience battling guards/inmates.
- All bosses have 2 actions per turn by default now.

- New category of secondary skills: Secondary skills are cheap reusable skills in battles to spice up battle speed. This includes the following spells:
+ Flaunt: gives 2 sub-skills flaunt assertive and flaunt submissive.
+ Orgasm control: give 2 modes that you can switch between: explosive and repressive orgasms.
+ Dirty talk: increase output damage of both you and the enemy.
+ Taunt: all enemies get an extra action next turn.
+ Beg: all enemies will not act next turn, but their pleasure decreases
+ Give up: you cannot use any sex skill, but you take decreased pleasure damage.

- New magic spells: note that there are some realtime spells that can be used out of turns during battle to get immediate effects.
+ Pleasure swap [realtime]: swap your pleasure and an enemy's pleasure.
+ Stamina swap [realtime]: swap your own stamina and mana level.
+ Freeze: freeze an enemy during battle. Frozen enemies will not act.
+ Edging control: curse an enemy. Cursed enemies will not die and have their pleasure reset to some amount. You gain some stamina when this happens.
+ Stamina drain [realtime]: drain enemy's stamina based on your current pleasure.
+ Mana drain [realtime]: recover some mana by draining enemy's pleasure.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.7 has just been released for Patrons. You can find the release .

Changelog
This release focuses on a new side quest: librarian side quest. This side quest is rather complicated and has a lot of interesting features for you to explore. Below are some of them.
  • Add new encounter sex stance for standing bend over. This includes hand job, double hand job, blow job.
  • After pleasing a guard in the library during the quest, you'll need to clean up the floor, so be prepared to use some cleaning potions.
  • Quest upgrade menu with a lot of choices for you to experiment with (e.g., whipping, timeout adjustment, gold gain, ...)

BebbeBoi

Jul 13, 2018
Okey, so I have been in the same fight for over 10 minutes now because the enemies keep spawning. Every fight is the same and it keeps going on and on forever. I'm still on the "Get the key" quest on the begining, am I doing anything wrong?

Edit:
Nvm I was just playing on and older version...

Last edited:

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Okey, so I have been in the same fight for over 10 minutes now because the enemies keep spawning. Every fight is the same and it keeps going on and on forever. I'm still on the "Get the key" quest on the begining, am I doing anything wrong?

Edit:
Nvm I was just playing on and older version...
Glad you figured it out :)

anoobj

May 3, 2023
v0.7 is now publicly available .
The latest version v0.7b has also been recently released for Patrons .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote