anoobj

May 3, 2023
Gonna tell you about my personal experience in this game.

So i spend now about 50 greater potions per shift in library, and max in stock is 99. Money isn't a trouble(Thanks to a barrel game, and i get about 7-8k gold per shift in library, though 4k will be spent back on pots, haha)
but i worry about that full stock of potions, limited by game engine, soon won't be enough sometimes :KEK:
And if you bring up sex skills to level 2-3 or above.. Well you can't restore more than 1000 health per turn, but how about every skill costs you 300-400 health stamina, and then it'll be enemy's turn. I'd prefer numbers 100,120,140,160,180 in stamina usage and pleasure damage also nurfed in area of 100-800, and some of abilities reducing this stamina usage/pleasure damage.

About cleaning :KEK: - you spend lots of chemical on alchemy table, to get one-time used piece so you clean dirt 2 times faster :KEK:, in 3 letters instead of 6 (If you picked the right self-made chemical:KEK:)

Btw, great game - spent 10 hours on this. Giving my heart to anoobj
Thank you for the kind words. This motivates me to continue the game development.

TacoGamer

Jul 7, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue where if you press enter or z it makes a loud error sound every time? It's not done this before and it's getting annoying.

Reactions: OnePussy

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Is anyone else having an issue where if you press enter or z it makes a loud error sound every time? It's not done this before and it's getting annoying.
This is known error in v0.7b and is already fixed in v0.7c. Sorry about the bug.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes