Askovan

May 22, 2017
ok so the whipping stuff is current game end? cuz i got to the last enemy and then instant loss. maybe a little note at that point telling you the game is finished there for now would be good? (if that is the case)

I honestly like this game. Find the artstyle much more to my liking than karryns prison and the fantasy/lore/story is completely flipped around which i also like a lot. 1 thing that bugs me is that many enemies prefer to grope julia even if they are already inside her. (but maybe that is by design?) Game has a lot of potential. Really hope it gets the love it deserves and i will be keeping an eye on it!
Cheers

Reactions: OnePussy

anoobj

May 3, 2023
ok so the whipping stuff is current game end? cuz i got to the last enemy and then instant loss. maybe a little note at that point telling you the game is finished there for now would be good? (if that is the case)

I honestly like this game. Find the artstyle much more to my liking than karryns prison and the fantasy/lore/story is completely flipped around which i also like a lot. 1 thing that bugs me is that many enemies prefer to grope julia even if they are already inside her. (but maybe that is by design?) Game has a lot of potential. Really hope it gets the love it deserves and i will be keeping an eye on it!
Cheers
Thanks for the support.

For v0.1.1, the last quest is organizing the warehouse, after which the guards will have whips. You should still be able to finish the quest. There should be a message at the end of the quest saying that it's the last quest.

Instant loss could be because the enemy level is too high, or as a side effect of the orgasm lock spell when it expires (taking more stamina damage on the next orgasm). I'll fix the description of the spell to be accurate. It's a complicated spell.

For "enemies prefer to grope" issue, the next release will fix this by having enemies focus on the penetration stuff first before groping, as well as allowing a high amount of actions per turn.

Askovan

May 22, 2017
Ah yeah. Orgasm lock makes sense. I think i read something in the description about the more stamina mechanic but wasnt expecting it to be that severe. Will try it again. thanks for the answer!
Keep up the good work!
Cheers

Edit: Worked. finished the last quest now. Thanks!

Last edited:

Holwis

Nov 2, 2017
It's kinda weird for me or I am stupid.
After getting out of the infirmary I screwed the whole work yard and the whole infirmary twice, but I don't see any quests. o_o

anoobj

May 3, 2023
It's kinda weird for me or I am stupid.
After getting out of the infirmary I screwed the whole work yard and the whole infirmary twice, but I don't see any quests. o_o
You need to activate the next question from the quest menu. The quest menu can be accessed in the blue lamp in Julia's cell.
quests2.png

Reactions: Bary_king

anoobj

May 3, 2023
notoriety seems slightly bugged unless I misunderstood otherwise this seems great
In the current version notoriety is halved after you sleep unless you lost a battle. I have some plans in the next releases to use notoriety for more in game activities, not just battle.

Reactions: buggzy313

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
This is all hand drawn. It's currently in the early stage but I'll make sure to consolidate the art style to be consistent in the long term and stop investing in diverging art styles.
the arts fine ...to many peeps expect perfection...I think ur doing great anoobj

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I will say...the last bit for the incantation is kinda frustrating to me...the numbers change and I have no clue what they are meant to resemble so as of now I cant pass that one ..although I'll keep trying to guess the numbers

anoobj

May 3, 2023
I will say...the last bit for the incantation is kinda frustrating to me...the numbers change and I have no clue what they are meant to resemble so as of now I cant pass that one ..although I'll keep trying to guess the numbers
Hey thanks for playing the new update. The most important part of the riddle is the 3rd verse. If you read that carefully, it's the sum of 2 things :)

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Can someone tell how much time this game will take to complete it? mostly rPGM games makes me bore when they just keep them repeating from one vent to other event.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes