Askovan

May 22, 2017
Hey man. Nice to see that you keep developing this game.
I got a problem with the newest quest.
Loaded my old save (after quest 8 completion) and started the new one. Got the unreadable paper and found the code for it (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure if its random). But now when I go to the cell, there is only a sleep option and in the Bar the Guy only asks for progress and she says she gonna go back to laundry. But in laundry is nothing to interact and after clearing all enemies out there is no obvious way to progress. Any tips?
Cheers

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hey man. Nice to see that you keep developing this game.
I got a problem with the newest quest.
Loaded my old save (after quest 8 completion) and started the new one. Got the unreadable paper and found the code for it (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure if its random). But now when I go to the cell, there is only a sleep option and in the Bar the Guy only asks for progress and she says she gonna go back to laundry. But in laundry is nothing to interact and after clearing all enemies out there is no obvious way to progress. Any tips?
Cheers
Have you decrypted the message (there's a fire in the cell to decrypt the message)? If you have decrypted the message then the next step is to go to supplies 3 and inspect the shelf (step 26 in ).

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I really want Julia to be abel to get revenge. Like a true revenge and not the kind where she's such a whore that she doesn't really care what was done to her because it taught her the joys of cock. :rolleyes:

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
A couple of things about the new quest:

I like the story here, it's quite fun. I think the first part of the quest is fine - except maybe it should be that you clear the Laundry 2 and then get a cutscene to sbow that they're in Laundry 1 as well, but that's just cus I think it would feel more immersive.

There's some elements that are tedious, like the 3 day thing in the laundry room. Why is it 3 days instead of just 1? It gets pretty boring some time in the middle of day 2.

I think the waitress minigame at the end is fun, but it has so much more potential so I'd love to see this expanded. Stuff like outfits like the library, maybe look at what Succum and KP did in their waitress minigames too. Groping, stripping, drinking alcohol/bodyshots, and cum drinking are all great options here.

Also, I know you said new art in 8c, but I still feel like the ass stuff is a little sparse. Kneel and squat are both just front shots, and I'd love to see a rear view of that.

Edit: oh and an autosave function would be awesome. I accidentally hit quit instead of return and had to do 5 quests again.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnePussy
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes