VN - Others - Completed - Tomodachi ♂♀ Sex: Kareshi ni Naisho de Dousei Seikatsu! [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

benja1994

best ntr out there. It's not a sad read but rather really funny. Bob is really likable character. Girl and stud has good chemistry and their conversations are more interesting than the H-scenes themselves. It's really rare to have an NTR where it's pretty obvious too root for the stud and not feel even the slightest sorry for the supposed boy friend of the heroine
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

i think people judged this game too harshly for having no optional choice in this VN , this turn out to be a Slice of life /romcom like instead of hardcore NTR , character are funny and likable and main MC is completely a dork , for gags this game is over the top and should not judge the book by it cover.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

disposablelighter

A strange kinetic VN that presents itself as some kind of interracial NTR thing but is really just an erotic romance game in disguise. Every bit of copy about this game and some of the CGs really oversell aspects that are practically nonexistent within the story itself. I can understand why someone might feel betrayed or aggravated by this. I suppose I am a little aggravated too because had I known this were the case, I would have played it sooner.

Bob is Yukako's half-japanese childhood friend come to spend six months in Japan for reasons that are not immediately clear. He is not forced to live with her, he has his own apartment, yet he walks to school with her, spends every day and every night with her. He's great at cooking, cleaning, and accomplishing most things he sets his mind to. He's a guileless A blood-type sort of guy, incapable of harm but incredibly determined, essentially the perfect otome love interest who simply happens to be trapped in an eroge where his true love is already taken. Bob's race never comes up and I'd argue not much time is spent extolling how large his dick is. It doesn't even look particularly large in CGs. Most of the sexual situations that could be construed as revolving around his dick size could just as well be about the power (or absence) of true love.

Yukako, to her credit, seems very aware of what sort of game she's in. There are small incidents sprinkled throughout the story that prevent this from being a perfect and happy romance though it does little to detract from the relationship between her and Bob. The writer perhaps remembered last minute what he was supposed to be writing and made an extreme course correction but the open ended nature of the ending dulls whatever edge there could have been.

A good example of deceitful CGs are the ones with cameras in them or even the cover of the game itself with Yukako walking outside a love hotel. You see these things and assume blackmail, corruption, being a dick hungry whore, the usual things. But what you get in-game could not be further from that. It also really goes out of its way at times to rub it in that what you were thinking is not going to happen. As for the rest of the CGs, some seemed a little too precious, not sexy enough.

Overall I really liked it when I realised it was a romance eroge. Yukako is lively, not an intolerable prude, but also isn't obnoxious. Bob is the best. The ending bummed me out a little but I understand why it was like that. I found the translation to be fine. There's tolerable situational humor scattered throughout and the scant referential humor isn't jarring or forced. This isn't normally the type of game I'd play so maybe my standards are a little low based on inexperience, I have no way of telling. I also had no issue running it on windows 10 with locale emulator.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YuRui

I don't get the bad reviews, the story is good, and there are fair amounts of h-scenes., and although some are repetitive, the dialogue between the characters makes up for it, actually I can't wait for a part 2 if it's ever planned.

Overall it's a nice short Hentai VN to pass your time on.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

seshomeru1

so much ungrateful reviews, this was a great story, the voice actress did an amazing job and bobs character is awesome, made me feel sad this ended. I dont get why people are hating on this game. You can tell a lot of effort was put into it, it deserves better ratings, people are just hating to hate
  6. 3.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

Just finished this one today.
    It's a linear, linear game.... it must really sucked, but at the end it was somewhat memorable because of the story and humor.
    It's almost a one sided love story with NTR touches.

Things i liked about this game:
    - Art is very good.
    - Voice acting is really good.
    - Humor makes this linear game into a not so bad game.
    - Chibi drawns and events.

Things i don't liked about this game:
    - Linear game without change on plot.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

slightchance

Forgettable and tedious. Even though I skipped through most of the boring dialogues, the "game" was still an incredible long snoozefest. A big bowl of bland tasting rice because Atelier Sakura apparently forgot to ship it with any condiments - There are no decisions to be made and every sex scene feels the same.

The voice acting is typical for Japenese games: The girl cries a lot in a high pitched voice and the boy is silent.

1 Star for a terribly unfunny piece of software with repetitive CGs.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

franksiinatra

The novel has an identity crisis, it doesnt know whether it wants to be vanilla or netorare. But I'd like a sequel to give it a proper ending and give the creator a shot at making it fully vanilla or fully netorare (most likely will be full vanilla, this is basically 80% vanilla with the only netorare element being that the main protagonist is cheating). Art is really nice, it's not very long, but hopefully with a sequel that changes. Not gonna write a full on review because I implore others to check it out for themselves, and you'll definitely see what I mean. Mixed feelings here.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Yukako has a long distance boyfriend named Kaede. She also has a childhood friend, the big black guy named Bob.

BOB joins the basketball team and always talks about how he plans to "go pro" in the NBA and he's got a big dick that one of Yukako's classmates wants to try out, and everybody loves Bob and he's a chad. And when someone gives him a dirty look, Bob is the alpha male that tells that person to fuck off. And Bob doesn't use condoms, they always break because they're too small for him. And when the basketball team is losing, they put Bob into the game to even the score.

Safe to say the writing here was generic and plainly bad.

As for everything else? Great music and voice acting. NO CHOICES WHATSOEVER, and the boyfriend never finds out about the cheating. Developer said he wants to make a sequel (staff room in extras menu), but I'm definitely not interested. This game reads like someone's very first project.

A visual novel with bad writing - so what's it even good for?