VN Others Tomodachinbou de Midara na Shiru o Afuresaseru Haha no Ureta Mitsuana ~Kyonyuu o Yurashi Mimodaeru Kaa-san no Aegigoe wa, Tonari no Boku no Heya made

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Title : Tomodachinbou de Midara na Shiru o Afuresaseru Haha no Ureta Mitsuana ~Kyonyuu o Yurashi Mimodaeru Kaa-san no Aegigoe wa, Tonari no Boku no Heya made Hibikiwataru~
Original Title : 友達ん棒で淫らな汁を溢れさせる母の熟れた蜜穴~巨乳を揺らし身悶える母さんの喘ぎ声は、隣の僕の部屋まで響き渡る~
Language : Japanese
Developer : ANIM.teamMM
Released date : 2024-06-28

18+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COVER.jpg

20240524153740bfd.jpg

20240607165636387.jpg

202405311557344ca.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kaoshin

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Damm... It's a surprise , i came here to put this game on request for translation , but Someone already did it, thanks a lot man!! +1

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So I'm playing the game now using textractor + google translate . it seems that NTR is avoidable and MC can bang his mom , not the typical mom NTR where MC is a loser and unaware of what is going on and it will only happen if MC choose to go with the girl classmate route. Dev intended this game to satisfy fetishes like, MILFS, lolicon, incest & NTR

Last edited:

xxxyyyzzz1

Aug 14, 2021
So does this game show the build-up in the relationship of the son and the mother, or is it just one of those boring games in which we are told that they already had something undercover?

zakumob

May 19, 2024
Completed the game did all the routes Vanilla, NTR, orgy. kinda disappointed this game is basically in my opinion a worst version of this game " Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life" . which is surprising because it is made by same dev. expected more from them i guess need to wait for their next new title.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Completed the game did all the routes Vanilla, NTR, orgy. kinda disappointed this game is basically in my opinion a worst version of this game " Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life" . which is surprising because it is made by same dev. expected more from them i guess need to wait for their next new title.
I agree with you, that happened because Dev trying to please both parties and because of multiple routes, the quality of a single h-scene may be affected. It would have been better to stick to one genre, if it's incest just incest or vanilla. If it's ntr just ntr. Hard for me to enjoy ntr on this one knowing that the son can also bang the mom, and hard for me to enjoy incest knowing that the friend will bang the mom first

Reactions: Kame-Sennin