Ren'Py - Abandoned - Tonight Is the Night [v0.2.0] [RandomAccessMemories]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

It is rough right now.

So far the scenes with MC are
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Renders are overall nearly ok, but sometimes there are weird poses (faces).
    Some models don't look good with the selected hair as well.

MC does not look the age it is supposed to be.

About story can't say much, there's not much going on yet. But so far doesn't look much original.

I'm not a fan of the use of
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    , so there wasn't much value to the experience so far, as right now that consists of 2/3 of the content.

Some tags/names were misplaced, which shouldn't be the case with the actual size.

One thing worth mentioning is that the dev added a "Skip NTR" button.

Conclusion:
    I'm giving 2 stars now because there's not much yet and what is there doesn't appeal much. Not sure if the dev will tend more to the netori or voyeur thing, or how will he do the build up of the relationships. Overall quality ain't too bad, but with the amount of content and current lack of originality it does not look so good
  2. 4.00 star(s)

underwatersparkle

the story is good and so is the Renders it is a new game so you wont have much to play with from the start but given enough time i could very well seeing it getting a 5 stars even though i wont upgrade it to 5 but that is what i would give it after the story progresses more but so far so good