Unity Too Much Light [v0.6a] [Shine]

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Feb 27, 2018
Have you consider that maybe it can be a bug or an error? Idk I'm in f95 and sometimes things get corrupted or are not under the correct links, chill out.
I have considered it, but it isn't an error, it's just not in the game. Read the post I told you to read, in it I said where the dev has made it clear that there are no H scenes with characters in the game yet. The dog scene doesn't work for anyone, and it's very unlikely to be in the game but broken and not being triggered because there are no mentions of it in the Patreon progress updates. Everything mentioned in those is in the game, which is something I also explained. Every question you asked has been asked a bunch of times before, so I made sure to exaustively answer all of the common questions in that post. So read the fucking post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnuffi123

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Have you consider that maybe it can be a bug or an error? Idk I'm in f95 and sometimes things get corrupted or are not under the correct links, chill out.
Hello, I confirm for sure that this is not an error, because I downloaded the max version in patreon, it's just that these scenes have not been transferred yet

Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I confirm for sure that this is not an error, because I downloaded the max version in patreon, it's just that these scenes have not been transferred yet
hey, since you're the first person to come into the thread and claim to have the Patreon version, what is in that that isn't available in the version we have here?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes