Seeking Too specific even you won't be able to help me

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for 2 specific themes in games.

1. Mind control game, where someone is "changed" instantly and maybe even without the intention of the MC. Maybe something like The Spellbook or C-Plan. C-Plan is better example. The mother in that game is changed by magic crystal and the MC is just profiting from it. In The Spellbook, the MC casted the spell on his mother, but he didn't know, that it would do anything and then the relation developed by itself, it wasn't the type of game, where first you need to get HJ, then BJ and maybe after that you would have enough control over the character to have some real sex. Maybe even game where some other character would be the one, who is using mind control on others and MC would just profit. I guess that would do too.

2. I'm searching for a game, where you would be able to turn other characters into sex dolls. Not just basic mind control, where they would only fall for the MC and would do, whatever he says, but where they would be like frozen, won't be able to move and MC would be able to do whatever he likes with them. And yea, I know about SuperPowered and Glassix, so please something different.

I guess in both cases it's too specific, so you won't be able to help me, but let's see. Btw in both cases I would like the MC to be male and I prefer 3dcg, but that's not necessary.

Hidarkness

Feb 8, 2018
Well, if you´re into mind control I´d recommend the gift reloaded.
It´s not quite as specific, but probably the best when it comes to that theme.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hmm, I've played that one long time ago. From what I remember, it's you altering the process. That's not rly what I'm looking for right now. As I wrote, I want a game, where something happens, that will change the mind of a character and that would be it. No long corruption process, but like one event, that will alter the mind of a character. For the second game I'm searching for I wanted a game, where you can turn a character into sex doll. I know, that after some upgrades, the characters in Deviant Discoveries look like sex dolls, but I wanted a game, where you can turn them into motionless objects, sex dolls, so the MC can play with their body as if they were just the silicon dolls you can get for 2000 dollars.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hmm, I've played that one long time ago. From what I remember, it's you altering the process. That's not rly what I'm looking for right now. As I wrote, I want a game, where something happens, that will change the mind of a character and that would be it. No long corruption process, but like one event, that will alter the mind of a character. For the second game I'm searching for I wanted a game, where you can turn a character into sex doll. I know, that after some upgrades, the characters in Deviant Discoveries look like sex dolls, but I wanted a game, where you can turn them into motionless objects, sex dolls, so the MC can play with their body as if they were just the silicon dolls you can get for 2000 dollars.
Well, very specific. There was a game, maybe a year ago, where you play with a doll but no transformation. I don't remember the name, not my taste, probably you can find it with a long search on the abandoned games. The developer made a first release and maybe an update. Good luck.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Well, very specific. There was a game, maybe a year ago, where you play with a doll but no transformation. I don't remember the name, not my taste, probably you can find it with a long search on the abandoned games. The developer made a first release and maybe an update. Good luck.
I know, what you are talking about, but that was just a doll, as you said + it was content for like 3 minutes. I'm searching for the transformation, not just a doll.