VN Tools for BaseSon games lcsebody/ LC-ScriptEngine files

Lv421

Apr 25, 2020
I not found of tools that are supposed to repack lcsebody/ LC-ScriptEngine files.

I came here looking for help if you know which tool I need to use and where to get it please do share also if there are no tools and I'm just wasting my time with this engine please do share that as well, though and all the menus are easily extractable with GARbro and I hope you help me find the right tool for this game company/engine.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
I not found of tools that are supposed to repack lcsebody/ LC-ScriptEngine files.

I came here looking for help if you know which tool I need to use and where to get it please do share also if there are no tools and I'm just wasting my time with this engine please do share that as well, though and all the menus are easily extractable with GARbro and I hope you help me find the right tool for this game company/engine.

There are tools there, however I don't know what the text files look like when they are extracted.

Lv421

Apr 25, 2020

There are tools there, however I don't know what the text files look like when they are extracted.
Not all of the you mentioned can be handled by the tools you mentioned.

The errors are the same as the ones I had in this thread:

But how to solve them could not find ways.

Lv421

Apr 25, 2020
Nexton LikeC engine

The utilities you mentioned do not support...
Judging from the correspondence, it is necessary to recompile them...
But tried using a virtual server for the site, but nothing worked.