VN Tools for Waffle games .pak files

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hello I think the title says it all I'm interested in translating some Waffle games

I found a lot of tools that are supposed to unpack/repack .pak extension

None worked through

most were from this site

I also found a tool called Kogado_pak_amlist but unfortunately the only links I found for it lead to a dead site and I don't even know if it'll work on Waffle games or not.

So after exhausting my search options I came here looking for help if you know which tool I need to use and where to get it please do share also if there are no tools and I'm just wasting my time with this engine please do share that as well, though I really hope not they have super great art in their games and all the menus are easily extractable with GARbro and there's a couple of games I REALY WANT to translate so I hope you help me find the right tool for this game company/engine.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey, So I kinda solved the problem lol.

But thanks to anyone who tried to help Waffle games are now included in my translation back log

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey bro, sorry for asking a dumb question but how do I use the packing tool?
there's a text file that explains it if you still don't understand I suggest you google "how to run a program with a CLI" which should clear up any confusion you have.

Reactions: lmaoju

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Do you know why everything is Failed when I tried to pack the text? I even tried translating packing the original text and it failed.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Do you know why everything is Failed when I tried to pack the text? I even tried translating packing the original text and it failed.
I'm not sure man I just found a tool you can contact the guy from Git Hub.

Also, his friends pirated my patches without even telling me so fuck them.