Top 5 New Adult Game Patreons of 2020 by Subscribers

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Pretty cool thread idea. I usually think I'm pretty up to date on the comings and goings of new adult game Patreons, but I gotta say a couple of these have slipped past my radar. What A Legend! has some fantastic art, too. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: maxnuku

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Pretty cool thread idea. I usually think I'm pretty up to date on the comings and goings of new adult game Patreons, but I gotta say a couple of these have slipped past my radar. What A Legend! has some fantastic art, too. Thanks for posting this.
Thanks! Is there a section to post a game review channel in? Here is the Seeds of Chaos review that dropped today.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
lol.. 3 of 5 games feature loli-looking characters... :LOL: I'm no longer surprised that they were able to collect that much support.

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
lol.. 3 of 5 games feature loli-looking characters... :LOL: I'm no longer surprised that they were able to collect that much support.
She does address that in the video. She wants to cover what is most popular on steam and patreon along with the games she finds interesting, like Seeds of Chaos.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
She does address that in the video. She wants to cover what is most popular on steam and patreon along with the games she finds interesting, like Seeds of Chaos.
Sorry, I didn't watch the video and only checked the creators patreon pages.

A single report on Patreon and the games are down.