Seeking Top games with blackmail / rape / slavery / dubious consent / etc?

Merudo77

Feb 24, 2019
There are tons of games out there. I'm looking for a good one that features blackmail / rape / slavery.

The only "good" one I know is Bible Black. I also know an alright blackmail path in House Party.

Bonus point if the relevant scenes can be accessed quickly with a walk-through - I'd rather not have to spend an hour before I get to the good stuff.

Reactions: Romanul

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Snow Daze has hypnosis, which is like slavery.

And I know a lot of other hypno games if you're interested

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Free Cities has everything you asked for. Blackmail less so than the others, though it's in there as well. It's mainly focused on slavery, which you can go about pretty much any way you want - including rape.

Do note that it's a text-based sandbox sim (like No Haven mentioned above) rather than a visual novel like Bible Black.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Free Cities has everything you asked for. Blackmail less so than the others, though it's in there as well. It's mainly focused on slavery, which you can go about pretty much any way you want - including rape.

Do note that it's a text-based sandbox sim (like No Haven mentioned above) rather than a visual novel like Bible Black.
can i get a link to the game please

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018

is it on f95? i couldn't find it either.

Reactions: Virny

Sticky-Residue

May 26, 2018
GitHub or Tamed?
Neither are on F95, withen my limited knowledge.

I am wrong Edit;

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
can i get a link to the game please
is it on f95? i couldn't find it either.
Not sure how you're not finding it. A search on "Free Cities" here on F95 gives me this thread;

There's also a mod called "pregnancy mod" which adds a lot more content (most of which has nothing to do with pregnancy). Don't know if that's on F95 though, I got it from 8chan.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hypno Games
  • The Nobleman's Retort
  • Book of Hypnosis and Climax
  • Lily of the Valley
That's three off the top of my head. I probably know more, but I'm a bit slow so :p

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
All of these games seem really light. Hypno is light, even if it's morally like slavery, there's no real struggle. Witch trainer and Princess Trainer are the same way. You spend the whole time convincing people to be your "slaves" which is not really what slavery is. Are there any games where the female(s) is(are) straight up broken down?

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
All of these games seem really light. Hypno is light, even if it's morally like slavery, there's no real struggle. Witch trainer and Princess Trainer are the same way. You spend the whole time convincing people to be your "slaves" which is not really what slavery is. Are there any games where the female(s) is(are) straight up broken down?
Clearly you never checked the game I recommended above, Free Cities.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I guess you didn't check out the game I recommended a few posts back?

padder

May 5, 2018
Try this.
Incest about a kid that uses all means to get laid with his family. Might not be that brutal, but its close. I like it.

Reactions: Hekel1 and GEMPAL
Mar 20, 2018
Plenty of japanese games I could recommend here, depending on your taste. Have you heard of captain ?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Plenty of japanese games I could recommend here, depending on your taste. Have you heard of captain ?
I have not, but I tend not to like VN's very much, personally. It's mostly because of Black Lilith. Each of their titles sounds fantastic, but in practice is far too wordy and the choices seem random and arbitrary for whatever ending your trying to reach. Honestly I can't off the top of my head think of a VN that I wound up enjoying. Thanks for the rec anyway though!