Tora Productions (Morzte & Tlaero) Game Assets?

PioTre21

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew what the assets that Morzte uses for the games are.

Models such as their games' main characters. Miranda, Jessica, Chloe, Elsa. Even the minor characters if possible, like Xara, Serena, etc. Anything helps. I really love how Mortze is able to create these graphics. Albeit a bit grainy, it's almost more appealing that way.

For reference:
Miranda:
ice58.jpg

Jessica:
bonus19a.jpg

Chloe:
hotel25.jpg

Elsa:
dream23.jpg

Xara:
dream57.jpg

Serena:
work15.jpg

Theresa:
dojo14.jpg

Saving Chloe is where all the characters looked their absolute best. I assume all of the models' faces are morphed to differentiate from the more common adult games, such as the ones here. But if someone could point me to the link of the base models, or even upload the models/assets if you wanna go the extra mile, that'd be great. The assets in Morzte & Tlaero are among my favorites to look at. It'd be fun to see what I could do with them once I get the hang of Daz.

I feel like I'm asking for the world here.:oops::oops::oops: But like I said, anything will help. The assets, the facial expression pack, lighting, anything. Mortze's renders are an inspiration for me and I'd love to create games like this very soon. (I'm already getting a hang of Tlaero's adventure creator tool)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Little late coming, but he keeps a presence on Sharks Lagoon; might stop by there and ask him.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure they do not use stock models.
At least Chloe looks like a pretty stock A3D Cariad:

I'd love to find Miranda, but in the end, she's generic enough to be a needle in the victoria 4 character haystack.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
At least Chloe looks like a pretty stock A3D Cariad:

I'd love to find Miranda, but in the end, she's generic enough to be a needle in the victoria 4 character haystack.
I stand corrected, although I have not seen their models in other games. Even Chloe have not been in another game I played.
Not saying that they have not, just saying I have not seen them in other games yet.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I wonder if this is Miranda? I just looked through all the victoria 4 characters in rendo, and just the eyebrows are enough to block most... OTOH, she seems to be a missing a few moles, so probably not...

Edit: Wondering if this could be Miranda's skin:

OTOH, this seems to be Jessica?

At least the morphs, the skin's probably someone else again. Though I wonder if they changed when they moved from victoria 4 to genesis 3. I know he used genx for the morphs... Need to look at these more.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Nope, I think this might be Miranda:

Will pick it up later and do some test renders, but moles seem to fit, too.