John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Got 0.3.3 with extras and incest patch the file is in the folder, but it does not read it for some reason.
Unzip both files first
Copy the extras folder and its contents inside the game folder

then copy the tt_i_patch and its contents inside the game folder

then it will work.

... the new version has just a blowjob scene or I miss something ? (ok there is a sort of blackmail by the blonde girl against her "friend" the redhead)
I hope the next update will have more "lewd" content
I am guessing you didn't install the extras folder? There is a masturbation scene in it.

NTR Optional?
Nope not going to do that

Reactions: liegad

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Unzip both files first
Copy the extras folder and its contents inside the game folder

then copy the tt_i_patch and its contents inside the game folder

then it will work.

I am guessing you didn't install the extras folder? There is a masturbation scene in it.

Nope not going to do that
I uninstalled, reinstalled, same result. This happens on the scene where Vicky is giving blowjobs to the two guys in the clubhouse, and Issy is spying on them. She is on the box getting looking in. I started a new game, did not use a old save.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I uninstalled, reinstalled, same result. This happens on the scene where Vicky is giving blowjobs to the two guys in the clubhouse, and Issy is spying on them. She is on the box getting looking in. I started a new game, did not use a old save.
you are not installing the extras correctly, it is very simple you extract/unzip extras.zip say like to your desktop for instance, then right click and copy the extracted extras folder you just unzipped open the torrid tales folder inside there is a folder called game, open the game folder and past the extras folder inside it.

ren'py can find the .rpy files from anywhere and is not folder dependent. but the images must be in the correct folder directory so they can be found.

Reactions: Mr.E

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
you are not installing the extras correctly, it is very simple you extract/unzip extras.zip say like to your desktop for instance, then right click and copy the extracted extras folder you just unzipped open the torrid tales folder inside there is a folder called game, open the game folder and past the extras folder inside it.

ren'py can find the .rpy files from anywhere and is not folder dependent. but the images must be in the correct folder directory so they can be found.
You were right. working fine now. Dumber than a box of rocks this week I guess.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
@TopSter

Everything works, but it sometimes says "image 'white' not found."in the top left corner.
Esspecially in episode 2

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Liked it at the start but the stories getting confusing and updates lacking
he can only make about 120 renders max a month until he can get a new hardware upgrade, maybe if more would help him out on patron he could upgrade sooner and updates would be bigger. plus he says he works 2 jobs also so his time is limited. As far as the confusing part goes you have to remember its a long story and Jwb says much of the confusion that is intended, for now, will Make Sense in later chapters.

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked

Sorry but the update is going to be delayed due to my stupid blunder on rendering pics earlier this month it has caused me to run behind schedule.
I have been working very hard on the 0.3.6 update trying to release on time, but now as that day is now here it has become apparent there is no way I can release it today. It should take no longer than 2 more days to complete so the new release date is the 22nd

Reactions: UncleVT
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Content Change for TT 0.3.6
133 new renders
7 new spirt renders
2 new patrons added to the credits
complete grammar and spell check of the whole game

R

RWaites Jnr

Goals for next Release of Torrid Tales 0.3.8
Well, of course, I'll be adding 80 to 130 new renders to progress the story. I will also be rewriting a lot of the dialog from t 0.3.6. After being delayed, I rushed to complete the update and left some of the crucial elements out that helped to explain some of the characters' behavior. I know this may be annoying to some of you to have to go back and reread a section, but I have to look at it from the standpoint of a completed game ver, and it is better to do it now rather than later.
I also wanted to Have two new animations in the last update that if I have time this month will add them in as well as a couple that is planned for this next release.
1543329067020.png

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 28 Votes