U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version for 0.3.6 Fixed! (Unpacked PC 166MB/Mac 119MB)

PC (102MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -

Sep 22, 2018
You can fix it if you go into the script of the second day and remove all the times it says "scene white"
update:
change it to "scene black" otherwise it will not take away the sound effects. It does allow you to proceed through the story though.

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
You can fix it if you go into the script of the second day and remove all the times it says "scene white"
update:
change it to "scene black" otherwise it will not take away the sound effects. It does allow you to proceed through the story though.
There is an easier fix go to images.rpy and adjust the line at the top " image white ="scene1/white.jpg" to read as image white ="white.jpg"

Also, I am rebuilding the game to fix it and will give the links as soon as its ready.

Reactions: rayserker7

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
update:
sorry for my ignorance where are the Scene?

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
I changed image white ="scene1/white.jpg" to image white ="images/white.jpg" and haven't had a problem

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
could you send me white.jpg files?
The File white.jpg is already there in the game. I make several different ver. of the game and just forgot to update the line in the images.rpy after making the change for this ver. of the game.

I put links up above for the fixed game ver. just redownload and enjoy the game

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
:geek: A great man once says "I love NTR, Cuckold ... Yea brings it on". I concur. Now, let the NTRing begins.:giggle::giggle::giggle:

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes