EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
124632_banner.png

Overview:

We get to follow along with many characters along the main story plus multiple side stories as well. So whats it about you ask, Without giving away to much and spoiling the story for some. A small neighborhood gets paid a visit and unknowingly becomes part of a science project that corrupts their morals and leads them to a lifestyle of debauchery.
god damn aliens son

Thread Updated: 2023-01-10
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: JWBNovels - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
With this build, the incest patch is no longer needed.
Type taboo at the age verification screen to have all references to the word "step" removed, except between Nanntta and James.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0019.png

Last edited by a moderator:

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is a great game! I love it! It's a lot of fun to play! I'm just wondering if the aliens will get involved in all the sexual turmoil they're creating. Rob Sirling at the beginning was a nice comedic touch! This game can only get better and better! Two thumbs and two big toes up!

John Walker Black

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
After reading description, I am even more confused about game premise.
(premise) Ok, I'm going to be honest, I had to look that word up in the dictionary and I found I still don't understand what it means. I think I'm just as confused about that word as the characters in the game are confused about whats happening to them.

I think you and I need to go out of our house and throw rocks above it and see if we can hit a UFO. Just saying

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
(premise) Ok, I'm going to be honest, I had to look that word up in the dictionary and I found I still don't understand what it means. I think I'm just as confused about that word as the characters in the game are confused about whats happening to them.

I think you and I need to go out of our house and throw rocks above it and see if we can hit a UFO. Just saying
Premise is the basis of the story.

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes