Collection - VN - Others - Completed - Tortured Female Agent 1-4 [2024-10-15] [Black Base]

1. 2.00 star(s)

whatmi

This games are awful and needlessly cruel

Story is about girls who get ganged and assaulted and used...
    In their weird unit of vigilante
    There is a lot of weird critique to justic system
    Sex scenes are awful
    Girl get tortured after complaing with being fucked which is not how it should go
    Girl often end tied and beated for no reasons
    Its awful
    Why 2 stars? It feels like game not for me rather than a bad game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Abe Bee

Fairly tasteless adolescent fantasy. Nothing to see here, waste of filehosting limits.
    First two games are full skips - nothing goes on there, unless you are 14 and are mildly curious about your dick being sucked.

The third game grows up to some torture, but it's just badly-drawn horse and some shocker, and some rape.

The fourth game had some gallery unlocked, I didn't even bother with actually playing the game, because f that idiotic VN shit. It seems to be more intense, but in all the wrong places, so nothing to look at here.

I don't understand these games. They waste all that time on writing pure shit that literally NOBODY would care about, voicing it and wrapping it into a game with a gallery option, when instead they should've just spent the time and budget on actually having some more visual variety.

Don't be tempted by the "ryona\graphic violence" - there's very little here. Just some C-tier picture or two. Compared to games like Jerez Arena or "Deadend of Superheroine Ciska" - this is downright laughable in every regard, and those two games AREN'T EVEN MARKETED FOR RYONA.

A good ryona game isn't about rape or pleasure - you can do that to your girlfriend, unless you are a simp. No, a good ryona game should be about things that you AREN'T supposed to do in real life. Beating. Proper beating. Breaking bones. Torture. Injury. Laceration. That's what the games are for.

And this game? With some "softening" and the removal of minute oral or rape scenes - it could pass for a PG13...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Su13n

Nice little short story revolving around 3 female undercover agents who get tortured and raped a lot while trying to uncover some evil plot.
    It mainly features "actual" torture/rape, not the "oh no, please don't rape me~ it feels so good~" kind of rape – so right up my alley.

The cleaned MTL could've fooled me into believing it's a proper translation. There are some occasional typos but nothing noteworthy.

Story really isn't that deep and there are maybe 2-3 choices the player can make, but those don't really do anything apart from leading to an immediate Game Over.

4/5 | Wouldn't play again but it's worth one playthrough.