VN Complete Toshinosa Kyoudai to, Wasurerareta Yoru

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
bg_main (1).jpg

Synopsis.

In the near future, virtual reality (VR) has become widespread.

The protagonist is an ordinary office worker who enjoys adventures in one of those fantasy worlds. He works at his company during the day and spends his evenings adventuring in the fantasy world.

He has a younger sister who is a student, and a pro gamer, they used to get play together and party when she was young. Recently, however, she became difficult to get along with......

One day, as Christmas approaches, he notices a light leaking from his sister's room.

She is in the middle of the Christmas event in the game and has been logging in for a long time lately.

The protagonist tries to warn her to go to bed early, but

He gets excited by the sight of his little sister wearing a VR headset and looking so defenceless. The protagonist, who loves his little sister, is so turned on by her that he ends up masturbating using her defenceless body as fuel......

Title: 歳の差兄妹と、忘れられた夜
Romaji: Toshinosa Kyoudai to, Wasurerareta Yoru
My Own Title: A forgotten night together between a brother and sister far apart in age
Developer: Waffle Games
Major Tags: Incest (No blood relation), Christmas
Fan Translator:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks I bring you the second game in this Christmas series I'm doing
This leaves only one left, well(There are actually 4 but I couldn't find any download links for the last one if you have it or know where to find the last one let me know This is a for the one I'm missing)

In keeping with the Christmas spirit I'm keeping the post for this public until the new year so snag it while it's free ;)

The last one I'm still working on but hopefully will be released before Christmas.

Thanks for for providing me with a tool for the UI

Last edited:
Reactions: haif alhajraf

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hey friend since you're an uploader here can you help me find the fourth game I really want to do the full set of 4 but I can find that last one anywhere the VNDB for it is in the OP if you have it or can find it easily please let me know(y)
i got my TheBlueKnight Japanese game expert for that:cool:

shirokuma669

Dec 28, 2019
Hey friend since you're an uploader here can you help me find the fourth game I really want to do the full set of 4 but I can find that last one anywhere the VNDB for it is in the OP if you have it or can find it easily please let me know(y)
hi, i found the fourth game you are looking for, if you are interested for translating, maybe i can share it to you