RPGM - Abandoned - Total NC: Cameo Collector [v26.1] [sadi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

The last publication of the creator was in April of this year on patreon, it seems that the game is either paused or abandoned, is there any way that someone can change the title to pause or abandoned? so that people know the real state of the game.

Anyway the game was released since 2017 and it has almost no content except sprites, I don't recommend downloading it even for testing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 26.1

interesting concept, but lacking in execution.

A ton of girls, but very little content for any one of them. when you train a girl it just gives you 1 line of text of how you fuck her with no visual. Having her work as a whore gives you 4 options with a pic and often only 1 line of text each.

rng special event which makes it a chore to have a specific girl do it.

Got pretty laggy after skipping to unlock all the girls.

overall, I was bored of it pretty fast. There where a few girl i really liked, but getting to them was a chore and you go through their content really fast.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Not sure what's with all the hate. This game is the same concept of NPC games where you get tons of various poses for little effort.

I personally love this game as there are so many iconic characters with 4 to 5 poses each. Summoning a new character always makes you wonder who it is and if you've played tons of games and watched lots of anime, you'll have a blast recognizing them.

The grind is very little for the amount of pose you get. Very worth playing for quick multiple sessions!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

+Fantastic Art
    -Terrible "gameplay".
    -Too many girls with too little contents for each girl.
    -Too many clicks.
    -too much grind.
    -maybe 5 minutes of actual content
    -Purely whoring... when you train a girl it just gives you 1 line of text of how you fuck her with no visual. When you whore her out then you get actual art.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

Well done artwork and a variety of characters from a lot of different franchises. Everything else is mediocre at best.

There's a lot of menu interaction but no actual gameplay to speak of. Money quickly becomes useless because you get so much of it but never spend more than a fraction, so it literally turns into a clickfest of menus until you unlock all of the CGs. This actually wouldn't be too unbearable if there was more detail in the text. Unfortunately a huge amount of the dialogue for "training" is just the same sentence or two repeated over and over. I can understand sacrificing the focus on gameplay for the sake of art, but I think it would have been relatively simple to add some more personality and creativity to what the characters are saying and experiencing. There's a lounge area where you can see mini animations of girls and their clients -- which I think is a cool idea -- but it doesn't really seem very well thought out. Just something to visit once and then be done with... kind of like this game overall.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

AHentailurker

It's pretty bad.
    There's really nothing to it, you spam an interaction until you get enough money to train a girl, unlock a new scene, spam that scene and repeat until you unlock every scene of a girl, then buy the next girl and repeat.
    Calling this a game is honestly a little insulting to devs who put a lot of work into their projects.

The thing is, the art is great. Really great. And I'd happily pay for the game. But not 5 bucks a month for updates. There's just not enough content here to justify that.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

AnAsianToaster

Well done, but shallow. Definitely worth checking out if you like the concept, but it gets repetitive fast, and it won't take more than 30 minutes to see everything worth seeing. Art's really good, it's just not really a game.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

FangOfDrknss

This game is just utter trash.

There's not a lot to expect from trainer games, because they can easily just abandon the idea of any story at all, and it wouldn't really be any problem, so long as there's sexual content. But god damn this game really fails at even doing that. Like a lot of rpg maker games on this site, it could have easily been made in Ren'py or any other visual novel engine.

Some trainers on this site made their trainers using Unity, which this game shares in that those type of games don't allow saving anywhere. No gallery or anything makes up for being able to access scenes on the whim, which this easily lacks. I have experience using the rpg maker engine, and it's my best guess autorun or parallel must be misused or something, cause even the crappiest of rpg maker games on this site, lags far less than this.

Every little click, and this game is demanding just about ever resource my computer has, and I damn doubt its a hardware issue, considering the fact I can easily run better looking games. Only the misuse of how the gallery of girls (Which doesn't even count as a gallery scene) could be the cause of just why this game lags so damn hard.

Something is going on behind the scenes here, because games just don't lag, and it literally takes only a couple of minutes for an engine like RPG Maker, to go ahead and delete just about everything it has. This being one large map instead of proper multiple ones, is another easy reason this game probably lags so hard.

The most infuriating thing about this game though, are the parody names. This game has been on this site for nearly two years, with only two pages of comments. Its presumptuous to even believe any company is going to copyright them for using actual names. I haven't played Akbar's stuff in awhile, but even I'm sure he doesn't actually do that.

Hell, I've played other trainer games recently where they're using the actual character names. Its beyond stupid not to, especially since this is supposed to be a cameo. I only recognize a handful of these girls, so its just a waste of time to give them random names and call it a cameo.

The only thing this game does impressively is having an rpg maker game be clickable with the mouse for once. But even that's a likely problem of just why it lags.