Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Because of the poor tagging choices, yes, it's an important distinction for some people.
Thank you for explaining Japanese words to someone who is Japanese, :) looks like you joined the forum almost at the same time as me. I know the difference it is my first language but TBH does it really matter that much one is a homewrecker the other is a cuck. If the taste is so finite, there will be few games out there for people that get annoyed over this.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I cant seem to unlock the job for taylor. THe only option Kayla at the hotel has is Lust: Let's rolepaly. Is that a bug or do I need to do something else before I can unlock it.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Thank you for explaining Japanese words to someone who is Japanese, :) looks like you joined the forum almost at the same time as me. I know the difference it is my first language but TBH does it really matter that much one is a homewrecker the other is a cuck. If the taste is so finite, there will be few games out there for people that get annoyed over this.
How exactly did I explain Japanese words in my post?

It's an issue because netorare is absolutely not netorase. A lot of people who enjoy one won't enjoy the other. And for someone who claims to understand the terminology, how are you classing netorase as 'homewrecker' (I'm assuming you meant netorare is cuck). Netori would be homewrecking. Netorase is sharing (which I dislike, hence why the distinction is important to me).

All of which doesn't matter because this thread isn't the time or place to start yet another argument over NTR niches.

Reactions: NewUser123456abc

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
How exactly did I explain Japanese words in my post?

It's an issue because netorare is absolutely not netorase. A lot of people who enjoy one won't enjoy the other. And for someone who claims to understand the terminology, how are you classing netorase as 'homewrecker' (I'm assuming you meant netorare is cuck). Netori would be homewrecking. Netorase is sharing (which I dislike, hence why the distinction is important to me).

All of which doesn't matter because this thread isn't the time or place to start yet another argument over NTR niches.
If only I cared

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punkboi724

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Lost my saves :(

Is there way to unlock all the scenes in gallery or at least watch them with dev console?

GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone have a save? I just reinstalled windows and thought they would be stored in AppData. Doesn't have to be finished, just don't want to grind the entirety of every character again.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes