Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ms. Mullin Paths, I unlocked tha basement did 1 action down there left and now i can't get her to go back down there just tells me the basement is not open for me, is this a bug or am i being stupid and missed something in the dialogue ?

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Ms. Mullin Paths, I unlocked tha basement did 1 action down there left and now i can't get her to go back down there just tells me the basement is not open for me, is this a bug or am i being stupid and missed something in the dialogue ?
No pretty sure it's a bug. I also only managed to get 1 scene in the basement with her and never again.

Reactions: konig4

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Lost my saves :(

Is there way to unlock all the scenes in gallery or at least watch them with dev console?
No, it is not possible for normal players. Although, you can initiate some of the individual scenes (not all) from dev. console, it requires to input a specific code for location, where the scene will play (because some scenes can play at various locations, depending on your gameplay). That is also a reason why, even if you unlock entire gallery, it maybe different from other complete galleries from other players - some scenes can happen at different locations.

Reactions: Burt

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No pretty sure it's a bug. I also only managed to get 1 scene in the basement with her and never again.
If you can sent me a save file as attachment in private message, I will look at it to see, where is the problem.

Reactions: Burt

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
buzz effect is bugged and wont go away. It's not showing the time left at all
Hmm, I didn't notice anything strange in your save: the background sound in this location changes to another when you move to another location, the clock ticks as usual - everything is as usual.
If you think there is some kind of glitch, then temporarily copy all your saves to a separate directory, delete the glitched game and unzip it again from the original zip file (I hope you didn't delete it until the new version comes out :)), then return the saves to the save directory and try again...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JayJared

JayJared

Feb 7, 2021
Hmm, I didn't notice anything strange in your save: the background sound in this location changes to another when you move to another location, the clock ticks as usual - everything is as usual.
If you think there is some kind of glitch, then temporarily copy all your saves to a separate directory, delete the glitched game and unzip it again from the original zip file (I hope you didn't delete it until the new version comes out :)), then return the saves to the save directory and try again...
Just tried it but unfortunately it didn't work. Still cant drink energy drinks or coffee because of the bugged out buzz active effect. I did however forget to mention that I downloaded and replaced the patdata.dat to access the premium code in the middle of a playthrough so that may have broken it.

Replace this file in the 'files/' folder, then the codes will be:
Level 1=314530
Level 2 (premium)=66031445

Cheers
Also the hotel room bug is back as well, had the same bug in the previous build so I doubt that is caused by something dumb that I did. But thanks anyway for the fast reply mate, appreciate it.

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
As the dev said this would happen on your computer with similar games, this is a custom-written engine, so the best way to resolve this is by visiting the Microsoft direct x page and downloading and reinstalling direct s add-ons. You will see this in some older games, asking you to install older wrappers for c++ and direct x add-ons
ALSO Make sure you drivers for your GPU are up to date
Here is a link which may or may not solve your issue
I was able to run the game through my integrated graphics but the result was this washed out colour scheme that I couldn't fix

1723836067613.png

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I think it's like everything else you can only go there once a day or you need invited by the principle.

kegebist

Jan 21, 2023
Гений Саздал Шедевр Total_Seduction 1)))) Потом гениЙ Решил ВСЁ испортить и создал ГАМНО Total_Seduction 2((((( У МЕНЯ только. Один вопрос к бывшему гению ??????? ЗАЧЕМ ВСЁ ТАК УСЛОЖНЯТЬ???? В части 1 ВСЁ УДИВЕТЕЛЬНО ПРОСТО И ГЕНИАЛЬНО))) Часть 2 ( пойди туда, незнаю куда возьми то незнаю что) Игра ??? часть 2 как какашка.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Гений Саздал Шедевр Total_Seduction 1)))) Потом гениЙ Решил ВСЁ испортить и создал ГАМНО Total_Seduction 2((((( У МЕНЯ только. Один вопрос к бывшему гению ??????? ЗАЧЕМ ВСЁ ТАК УСЛОЖНЯТЬ???? В части 1 ВСЁ УДИВЕТЕЛЬНО ПРОСТО И ГЕНИАЛЬНО))) Часть 2 ( пойди туда, незнаю куда возьми то незнаю что) Игра ??? часть 2 как какашка.
У него есть полное руководство, попробуйте посмотреть, у каждого персонажа есть информация, подсказывающая вам, что делать, и на этом форуме только английский язык, прочитайте правила или воспользуйтесь

Ps try using English its forum rules

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
i activated premium lvl.2 two versions ago.downloaded the new version,transfered the save over to the new versions,every time couldn't re-activate premium,yet i couldn't choose the premium lvl2 options.anyone knows why?
edit:nvm,just realised that with every new version,premium code gets updated too and needs to be input every time anew,i see.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes